View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 09:43 PM   #99
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutbutt View Post
Where your logic doesn't hold is in the electronics of the pedal is a built in delay electronically. The throttle controller seems to have a built in lead to offset the delay giving you a faster ramping signal to the ecm. No matter how fast you smash the throttle the signal is delayed internally without the throttle controller. These type of controller are used to compensate for sluggish actuators on many type systems.
Lol think about what you just said. Why would GM go through the trouble of building in a delay between the pedal sensor and the ECM? What purpose could that possibly serve? That literally would serve no purpose at all. Anyone who truly understands electronics and signal generating signals will tell you that you pulled that out of thin air. Even the vendor doesn't claim that it does that.

"It's a device that plugs to your Gas Pedal harness and has a wired remote that allows you to fine tune the way your Throttle responds."

PER THE VENDOR'S OWN WORDS it just adjusts the sensitivity.

Having a built in delay would serve no purpose and there is no such function of the gas pedal sensor on the 5th gen. Even if it did have anything like that, a device like this that is installed INLINE LOL would not obviate that function. You would need entirely new pedal sensors.

If you can point me to a delay in the factory GM sensor in FACT I'll retract everything I said.

Don't worry I'll wait LOL because you aint finding that anywhere.