View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #317
MarcZ

Drives: 94z28, 70 z28 clone project
I don't know why but it really pisses me off that the whole world seems to put the Mustang on a pedestal and is mostly unaware of the Camaro. This coming from someone who actually likes both cars. TG does this too, they've tested numerous Mustangs and Hammond even has an ugly 60's coupe with some poorly done stripes. Watching them test those cars, I wondered if they were even aware of the rival of the car, the Camaro, which has often beaten, sometimes lost and tied with the Mustang in performance throughout the years and how surprised they would be (or not) at the performance of a 2002 SS.

Someone on the finalgear forums compared the Camaro to the Challenger and called them "grandpa cars which historically aren't muscle cars but pony cars, and the only real muscle car is the mustang". LMAO, he also thinks the Camaro is too big, despite being only 2 inches wider and longer than the mustang, compared tot he challenger's 10 inches longer on the mustang. The pony car deal is one thing which is argued often, but to say that the Mustang which started the pony car segment is seperate and is the only real muscle car? Give me a break! that epitomizes what I am talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroCamaro View Post
The guys at top gear are very aware of pedders equiped cars
How do you know this?

And good luck to you pedders, you'll need it because chances are they'll just turn their noses up in the air over it, assuming the email reaches them.

Last edited by MarcZ; 07-15-2010 at 08:43 PM.
MarcZ is offline   Reply With Quote