View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 01:49 AM   #354
AzItaliaSS

Drives: 2010 2ss RJT LS3 GONE....
Still horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
The new front works pretty good with silver. The new hood vent definitely looks better with the flat black hood. The ZL1 looks strange with the current aggressive-looking front and then the so-plain 2014 back.

The new rear spoiler looks kind of nice. Would be interesting to know just how much aerodynamic effect it actually has compared to the old spoiler.

So far on every car, every color, every picture I've seen of the new 2014 back I cringe when I see it. I WANT it to be exciting and good but unfortunately it just isn't. I hope they do something good with the 6th gen design.

Agreed 100%,
not too mention I cant help but be reminded of all the GM REPS on here repeating over and over in self designed sales pitches when this car was launched with these lights to "give it time they will work on you" and "trust me when you see them in person it will change" I call BS on that hot air!! They Suck plain and simple, the boxed lights suck, and we shouldnt have to have a part of a car "work on us" over time to achieve an acceptable look or spark of interest you get from first sight when you nailed a design. When I look at an exotic it doesnt take me months or have to "see it in person" to able to tell if it makes my heart race or not. The notion of "giving it time" to "come around" is beyond stupid and a sorry attempt to cover the backlash of botched design flaw. Hope fully your payin attention GM and your pencils and clay are hard at work as we speak.

VARARAM, SWSP 1 7/8 LT'S,X-PIPE,CAT DELETE,DYNOMAX RACE BULLETTS, LSR SHORT SHIFTER ,CUSTOM BLACK EMBLEMS,MPD1 SPOILER, HP TUNE BY GEARHEAD GARAGE, INTERIOR ABL LIGHTING, CUSTOM STRIPING BY BEAVER STRIPES, EIBACHS
AzItaliaSS is offline   Reply With Quote