View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 02:02 AM   #355
Casperadub70

Drives: 2014 1LE Camaro, 95 Z28 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzItaliaSS View Post

Agreed 100%,
not too mention I cant help but be reminded of all the GM REPS on here repeating over and over in self designed sales pitches when this car was launched with these lights to "give it time they will work on you" and "trust me when you see them in person it will change" I call BS on that hot air!! They Suck plain and simple, the boxed lights suck, and we shouldnt have to have a part of a car "work on us" over time to achieve an acceptable look or spark of interest you get from first sight when you nailed a design. When I look at an exotic it doesnt take me months or have to "see it in person" to able to tell if it makes my heart race or not. The notion of "giving it time" to "come around" is beyond stupid and a sorry attempt to cover the backlash of botched design flaw. Hope fully your payin attention GM and your pencils and clay are hard at work as we speak.
When i first saw the 2014 i didnt like them. Luckly im close to NY so i drove up there to see it in person at the auto show. Once i saw it in person i liked them. I still prefer the 10-13 rear end but i no longer hate the back of the 14s. On my way home i was on the phone with the dealership asking when i can order one.
Point is not every one is going to care for everything they change or add but in the end its still a Camaro.
We need to show respect (or at lease be and adult) to the people that put there time and effort into designing them. We may not care for it but i think we are all old enough not to be hate full.
2014 1LE 2SS Camaro Recaro seats, Custom Cam, Kooks LT headers, CAI intake, Z/28 Spoiler, Z/28 Belly Pan, Z/28 Brake Air Ducts, Stainless Steel breaklines, BMR Toe Rods and Trailing Arms resulting in 482.49 RWHP
Casperadub70 is offline   Reply With Quote