View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 11:54 AM   #33
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc615 View Post
I doubt you see a lot of these ideas come to life. I think throwing out ideas could work and maybe something sticks. But I feel people arnt ring realistic sometimes and looking at $$ and who actually controls the track.

We got V6 Unlimited back and that was a success i'd say.

Additional hours or night of racing means more money. Are you all going to pay more to get a few runs in? Maybe...but will the majority to make it worth it.

Having a Friday night 7 to 10 would be awesome actually. Just pure fun TnT Grudge Racing. No qualifying or anything else. Your right extra money but you'd get plenty of people.

More speakers to hear the pa guy. This would need to be added by the track. Possibly the organizers could have some speakers setup with an additional mic in staging areas to make it work?

We'd need to use racer volunteers and while this would affect the overall experience some of us don't mind helping.

Bracket/index racing would work but if you are running 13 sec FI car I’d suggest you practice before fest.

We now have stock FI Camaros that run 13 to 14s bone stock so your FI 13s logic is outdated.

Grudge racing again...this would be hard to actually organize way I’ve seen it laid out on here. What if one person wants to race 8 people? Are you going to be happy watching them hotlap while you sit in the lanes waiting?

Just saying it will take time and a lot of effort but none of what was discussed is impossible.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote