View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
I am going to throw you a new curve ball..

I suggest upgrading to the FE4 style sway bars from the 2012+

With the older style sway bars it is advisable to get rear endlink tabs braces and rear endlinks as the force from the stiffer bars can break the OEM endlinks and pull through the endlink tab on the LCAs.

If sticking with the older style, I'd recommend Part # SB030, ELK009 and ELK004.

On the 2010-11 GM used an inboard style sway bar that has endlink pick up points very close to the pivot points of the lower control arms. In 2012+ they changed the design to the style of the ZL1 and 1LE that have further outboard pickups closer to the spindle. When we do a sway bar upgrade on a 10-11, generally we'll update the lower control arms and endlinks to accommodate for the newer style and go with the newer style bars; this is a much more stable and effective setup and isn't much more expensive than the parts fore-mentioned.

Basically the package I have in mind would include BMR Part # SB039, GM ZL1/1LE front and rear endlinks, hardware and 2012+ Rear lower control arms.

Judging from your post, this will be a great setup for you that will be quiet, perform better and be a more efficient setup than with the older style bars.

Feel free to call, PM or email me anytime and let me know if I can help get you setup.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote