View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 06:53 AM   #274
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTOKED View Post
I agree with your ideas. I'm considering my situation where I got my car with the employee discount and another $950 off and I don't know if I would have pulled the trigger if I did my research first (even though I am an employee and faithful GM supporter). I think I would have waited a bit longer and waited for the bugs to get ironed out. Tough call 'cause this car was on my bucket list ever since my older brother had a 1976 Camaro when I wasn't old enough to drive. Thanks for having faith in GM. I guess convertible buyers know some of the risks (reasonable or not reasonable). Be sure to do a thorough water check and don't wait for the wet carpet.
I got to going over everythig in my head and if I am figuring this correctly with our discounts we are getting the new Vert for just under $1000 more than what I paid for the 2010 2 1/2 years ago. with the addition of the back up sensors and rear view camera and the other things in the C&C package we don't have now I figured it is an even better deal, I just couldn't pass it up.
here is the pics and info I got from the Web on this car.
Attached Images