View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #13
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
Same delivery issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDISKRAD EHT View Post
I can honestly say at this point in time I wish I would've went through you.

The things I'm hearing in this thread are making me near sick to my stomach.
I don't know if going through Nineball would have gotten you the wheels sooner since he still has to get them through ICONZ. I think the issue is that the sales person from ICONZ is not giving realistic delivery times.

When I placed my order I was told delivery time was 3-4 weeks. Well I am in my 5th week and when I spoke to Mitch about it he was very up front in telling me they were behind a bit in production due to more orders for the spring time, which is very possible but it still doesn't get me my wheels when I was HOPING for in 3-4 weeks. The problem is when they give you a time frame we expect that time frame to be reached.

I have been told by a few people on this forum, not to be named, that it is a crap shoot for delivery times when ordering custom wheels. They have to be made to order and its hard to pin point a build time exactly for these types of orders.

So the question is does the sales person tell you the shortest time possible in hopes that this makes the deal rather than telling you it's going to be 4-6 weeks and taking the chance that you try to find someone to get you wheels in a shorter period of time? That is the issue really.

Now if they begin to lie and tell you they have been shipped and they haven't that is completely different and I have not had that issue with ICONZ to this point.

I have also been told by members on this forum that ICONZ makes a very good product and that if "they were me" they would be patient and not try to cancel the order becasue the wheels themselves are worth it.

So tell me Nineball if someone wanted some ICONZ wheels through you, where would you get your delivery time from? Would you also go through one of there sales guys like Mitch or do you have some other arrangement? Just wondering, I've already placed my order so I'm just waiting.
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote