View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 11:39 PM   #17645
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Mr Dragoneye Wyndham, without knowing what sort of times to expect out of enthusiastic amateurs in kickass cars at mid Ohio ... I can't really say if you did folks proud or not.

But you probably brought great shame upon everyone who ever has, or ever will know you or your descendants. The folly of this endeavour will be known for decades to come. With this single act, you have doomed hundreds of thousands, if not millions, to ridicule for countless years to come. For shame.

Well, that or you done good. Either or.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
I don't think they've started building them yet. Normal model year change over is right about this time but I think I saw its a bit later for the 2019 Camaro (like August). Even then, it will still be a couple months before dealer inventories get filled up. So they won't be arriving at lots until September at the earliest. And since GM is doing quarterly sales reporting now, we won't have any idea until the Q4 2018 report is released in early January. But that will still have a mix of old 2018s and new 2019s, at least early on. Q1 2019 should be pretty much 'pure' refresh though.

So, ask again in ~10 months.
After re-reading this, and remembering something similar that I said about the Silverado ... I am increasingly convinced that this is the actual intent of the move to quarterly reporting vs monthly: make it harder to parse out specific ups & downs with model changes.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote