View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 07:51 AM   #65
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
The time is coming close for several Colorado Camaro deliveries. Summer is coming very soon. Last night I drove out to HighPlains Race Track 17 miles east of Byers. OMG! what a great facility to play with our new toys. It is 90 for a half day and 150 for the whole day. 460 acre facility with a fresh new paved track. The back straight away looks just like bandamiers drag strip. Then gentle up hill into a right hand turn. Down into a sharp hairpin and off thru the S curves. This would be a great place to get a few out and open them up. I dont want to get to addicted cause rubber is too expensive but it is far cheaper than the tickets on the street for seeing what he has. RV hookups and overnight camping. A lot of great cars and car people out there. Manager has a nice Cobra Kit with 427 that flys. Oh by the way two new mustangs burned up their brakes after only a few laps. The guy I was talking to says that they are only good for about 15 laps before they are gone. Hope our big brembo's perform well out there....
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote