View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 11:07 AM   #208
Aero_Sport_Concepts
aerosportconcepts@gmail

Drives: '15 1SS-RS/1LE (RRM)
Quote:
Originally Posted by naikaidriver View Post
This is really cool but as far as I can tell, it looks like it's bolted to the plastic diffuser. Is any part of the diffuser actually bolted to the bumper or chassis?

Have you guys tested this on the track, at speed or is this primarily a cosmetic upgrade?

I only ask because I actually take my car to the track pretty regularly and I have had aero bits fail on me in excess of 120mph.

Scott
Scott

I hope this will help in your decision. We are the manufacturer for this Diffuser Extension Kit. This Kit shown it the pics you posted bolts to the Factory Diffuser of the Bumper. Some of the attachment points are the Factory mounting position for the Kit and other bolts we supply get bolted through the factory part to secure it. Also each Strake Fin is designed to fit into a slot on the deck of the Diffuser Kit. See attached pic. There is also 2 screws that get installed from the back side of the bumper into the Strakes.

As far as holding up to Speed or Tracking. You will not have issues like other brands out there. We test and use All of out products including this one on our Car. We Race at Speed in excess of 150mph on the monthly and have Never had issues.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Kurt

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk