View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Some parents are Dumb, but wait a minute here comes the grandparents.

Okay, lemme tell you guys a true story, I'm bored sitting here at work so hang with me.

Back around 1999, a guy a year younger than me was given a 1999 SS camaro for him to drive at the tender age of 17. I'm driving down the road in my 86'Z and here comes numnuts hauling ass around me, i say to myself, "gosh i wish mommy and daddy would buy me a brand new car"

a year or so later he got in trouble at school and his parents took his camaro away and sold it off. I'm sure it had to do with something called drugs, but BRAVO! parents that act when their kid gets thrown out of class.

Only month later, i see him in a totally different camaro, a brand new 2001 camaro SS/w SLP package. WTF, I said as I went on to school. What happened to that you ask, I will tell you, Him and his friend got drunk (under age) one day and decided to go driving, crashed the car into a ditch and hit a telephone pole, didn't do too much damage but thats not the point is it?

They were both hauled off to jail and the parents were called. They were asked to come in and they said no, and left him in jail for two days, BRAVO! i said as the camaro was sold away from him to somebody.

A year goes by and his parents havn't bought him any thing new, but the grandparents decide to step in with their gift of a brand spankin new Blue Corvette, do i need to explain what is probably going to happen to it. When something does happen to it I will give this thread a post bump because i know it's going to happen!

When will people learn that their child is just not a good boy and needs a in.