View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 10:20 AM   #70
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK SUNSHINE View Post
Color is good, but it has an un-finished look to it. The even stripes up the cowl dont follow the lines properly. You can fill in the missing space with some lettering to balance it out. For example if you go turbo on it, maybe put cool Transformer style lettering like "xxxHP TURBO" I like the idea, but it just feels off a bit. I am sure that you can dial it in though where you impress all with it. None the less, making it your own is nice. I havent decided what I am going to do to my Red 2010..... It will be different though so I dont loose it in the parking lot.
the paint job isnt even really done yet. i still have to take it back for the finale clear coating the will join the stripes to the original paint job for the "seamless" but i like the idead of letter. its a V6 but ultimately ima try to have it pushed to the same hp as the v8s off the line..so any suggestions on racing chips better turbos, etc. anything that adds power and especially a faster take off please let me know. there is this mountain here in West Virginia where alot of companies like to take unreleased cars and test their handling at top speeds on a real road senario. Its called Gauley Mountain. Its tough as hell but this camaro never slipped a wheel even one time at a top speed of 80. Ill take some pics of this road to show you why the car was so impressive. It out handles my g/fs Lancer.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote