View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #20
Fast6.3

Drives: 2016 2SS coupe 2015 3LT Stingray
nitrous tune

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixGracing View Post
No disrespect Ryan. Yeah I was referring to the LNC2000 for pulling timing and cutting spark. I didn't elaborate much in this paragraph about your products and maybe should have. Also, I should have stated that without cats this system wouldn't be an issue. I wish I didn't have cats because I really like the fact that the LNC interfaces between the ECU and pulls timing when it senses WOT. Right now I am just going to tune for the timing change that is needed, but need to find a way to have either two quickly selectable tunes, or a unit like the LPE. I have HP Tuners to load the tunes but I want something a little easier to load.
not to hijack your thread great writepu btw Im doing the same setup as you but would like to know what would be better a custom n2o tune or to setup the car with the nos mini and the lnc2000 since Im going to use a wet system with a stand alone fuel system . Im hoping some of the gurus will chime in Im also a nwoob to n2o but excited about the 200 or 250 extra ponies