View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #17
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
Jeff, I'll have her contact you, thanks for the reply.
I don't think she is completely against Camaros at this point, just let down. I let her drive mine and used it to teach her how to drive a manual trans which got her a bit excited about Camaros again. I don't want to speak for her but I 'think' she may be open to the idea of getting another one if there are reasonable terms.

Overall I'm not so blinded by brand loyalty that I'd push her to get another Camaro because I like them. I did mention that if she wants a similar car to look at the new mustangs since they are popular and not a bad product. I just hate to see someone disillusioned so early about a car/brand. I've bought 2 new Camaros and had good experiences with both. Its likely that if she goes to another brand and has a good experience she'll be in that camp forever. It doesn't even have to be a great experience, just adequate by comparison.
Dr Evil,
Again, I truly apologize for the concerns your friend has had with her car. I have received her email and will begin to look into it further. Thanks for reaching out to us!

Jeff M.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote