View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #4
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by full of days View Post
Does anyone have a clue as to the labor and cost involved in the Justice Pete install? I did a search and couldnt find the answer... I've got air tools and jackstands in my garage but by no means have a lift or experience in taking the rear subframe out to install the Justice Pete package on my Camaro as a DIY job.

https://secure.merlinsoftware.com.au...MAROJUSTICPETE

And what shops in the NC/SC/GA region have experience with pedderizing camaros ??

Thanks,

It is a 17 hour job for the Justice Pete Kit. You do not remove the subframe. Lower it yes, but do not remove it.

You will need a 12 ton minimum hydraulic press, universal balljoint press, a reciprical saw with a metal blade, and make up a puller assembly for the rear diff bushings. This is a job that I could do in my driveway with jack stands, and a floor jack.

We have a custom tool for the diff bushings. I am not sure how guys are getting them out currently, but they are.

If you need assistance or have more questions, just ask.

I will be documenting a JusticePete install and will make a manual out of it as soon as I get the HD sway bars. Will be putting it in at a shop inside Infineon Raceway. the owner is a pro driver, and we should have some fun in testing!

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote