Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-03-2023, 10:52 AM   #1
Caymanspyder

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro RS
2014 shifter/gauge surround silver paint color or paint code

I have searched through the forums (the search function rarely works) and cannot come up with the color paint code or name of the color for the shifter cover and the gauge surround on the console.

Any help would be great or if there is a thread with the answer. Mine in is in need of a refresh.
Attached Images

Caymanspyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 11:08 AM   #2
gtstorey

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2,L99, LSA SC
I don't remember anything posting on this in the several years I've been on here. There isn't likely to be a GM paint code as such for this item. The best you can hope for is that someone else has came up with a random match or have paint matched to it.

Just off hand, I don't remember anything else that is here, but I may be forgetting a thousand things that are the same color. But if it's just stand alone, paint it anything close and know one will know the difference.
gtstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 11:13 AM   #3
Caymanspyder

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
I don't remember anything posting on this in the several years I've been on here. There isn't likely to be a GM paint code as such for this item. The best you can hope for is that someone else has came up with a random match or have paint matched to it.

Just off hand, I don't remember anything else that is here, but I may be forgetting a thousand things that are the same color. But if it's just stand alone, paint it anything close and know one will know the difference.
That's what I was thinking, I am going to take it to my local Carquest and have them scan it, will post the results.
Caymanspyder is offline   Reply With Quote