Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 05-13-2016, 04:04 PM   #1
Nighthawk89

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2Ss M6
Hipermotorsports Shop Feedback

I Just wanted to write a quick bit of feedback about this shop in Walnut CA. It was very unfortunate that I was unable to for-see this, however I did the right thing and removed my vehicle off the premises before any further damage could take place.

I ended up having to rent a truck and use a trailer to remove my vehicle off of the premises along with all of my parts dissembled and leaking fluid. Come to find out they had stripped the threads in my crank and thankfully I was able to have a professional tap it done by the new shop I recently dropped it off at. I won't go into full detail of the extent of the damage and stress this shop has put me through.

I can not stress enough to beware of this shop.

I took the vehicle to Full Throttle Kustomz in Filmore, CA. This shop may not be the cheapest but I will have to say that they stand behind their work and are very meticulous. Brian is an amazing mechanic, Ray is one of the top tuners in Southern California and together your car is in great hands.
Nighthawk89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 03:58 AM   #2
SS PANTHER

Drives: 2013 SS Supercharged Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk89 View Post

I took the vehicle to Full Throttle Kustomz in Filmore, CA. This shop may not be the cheapest but I will have to say that they stand behind their work and are very meticulous. Brian is an amazing mechanic, Ray is one of the top tuners in Southern California and together your car is in great hands.
SS PANTHER is offline   Reply With Quote