Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
SlickP

Drives: 2016 2SS Convertible
Neighbors hates my camaro

So i got home last night from work went into my parking garage and seen that someone had dump cigarett ashes on my camaro. So i open the trunk pull out my bucket and turtle car wash. As i am wetting the car i look up and guy is sitting in window staring at me with cigarett in his mouth dumping ashes out the window they were not hitting my car so i could not say he did it.

Then i start to wash the car the man comes out and says since you got this car all you do is wash damn thing and shine the tires. He says it's not human and it's worthless car and then went on to tell me how his Mustang would smoke me any day anytime. I stop washing my car and look dude in the face and told him the only reason he is talking shyt is because he does not have one and drive shitty mustang 2010 V6 and turned away and finished washing my car and drying it with micro fabric towel.

He comes back out and gets in his mustang and revs the engine as he is passing by then rows the window down and starts talkn more shyt about how he hates camaro owners blah..blah... then drove off doing a burn out.. I look at dude and laughed then got in my car and

I don't have problem with mustang guys or anyone that has nice car but what do have problem with is guys destroying my nice things and talkn shyt about my car. I love my car and i use it as a hobby... Ever since i bought this car i am the guy in building everyone envy's i am paranoid that something worse is going to happen to my car than ashes one day.. Anyone else had this type experience?
SlickP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
VVXXXVV

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 M6
People will do this get an expensive alarm where if you get near it it starts to go off this should help I am getting one soon . What an ass the rustang owner sounds like trash that probably has a felony. I would tell him to take a poll and you would win
VVXXXVV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
So, there's a bunch of cigarette ash ON your car and the first thing you do is clean it off?

Call the police in an instance like that and report the vandalism. Now your neighbor knows he can screw with your car without any fear of being reported to the authorities.

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
mikec

Drives: 2016 Corvette Z51
No......I can't think of anything worse than stressing about someone damaging my property. You seemed to handle that experience pretty well. I get my buttons pushed and get into trouble. Mayby invest in one of those car cameras and record what happens near your car. Then take care of the guy "Chicago style"
mikec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:02 PM   #5
RJTV6A

Drives: 69 Camaro I6 no prob,11 V6 big prob
Yes lots of us have had problems with jealous people. The best solution has been thru the use of video cameras. Undenyable evidence in case of a incident.

Just today I wake up to find a burnout across my front lawn. Even if I had a suspision of whom did it I could not prove it. Motion camera's going in this weekend.

Some people you just cannot get to be reasonable. With photographic proof they tend to understand more clearly.

Good Luck and keep washing.
RJTV6A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:02 PM   #6
SlickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVXXXVV View Post
People will do this get an expensive alarm where if you get near it it starts to go off this should help I am getting one soon . What an ass the rustang owner sounds like trash that probably has a felony. I would tell him to take a poll and you would win
I was thinking of getting viper alarm..
Old 08-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #7
SlickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
So, there's a bunch of cigarette ash ON your car and the first thing you do is clean it off?

Call the police in an instance like that and report the vandalism. Now your neighbor knows he can screw with your car without any fear of being reported to the authorities.
Yeah i know i should call the police..
Old 08-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
SlickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec View Post
No......I can't think of anything worse than stressing about someone damaging my property. You seemed to handle that experience pretty well. I get my buttons pushed and get into trouble. Mayby invest in one of those car cameras and record what happens near your car. Then take care of the guy "Chicago style"
Yeah man i almost lost it on this dude when he came back down man.. Where can i get car camera at?
Old 08-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #9
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Surprisingly enough the people on and around my block are real cool. I too am outside constantly doing something with my Camaro and it seems almost daily someone stops to talk and/or make a comment.

Sucks you have shitty neighbors!

If that had happen to me I'd start washing my car with my Beretta on my hip in clear sight, they'd get the picture.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #10
1954 Belair-man

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM 1SS M6
No and thank God it has'nt, you can bet this moron is not finished with his cowardly antics. Before he strikes again and i mean today, tonite with no one seeing you get a camara and hide it some place out of sight that is triggered by a motion senser, and get this creep on camara. Once you have the goods on him (a) beat the sh*t out of him or (b) go to the cops.
1954 Belair-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #11
BiG_TiMe

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
thank God I live secluded from people. but you should definitely get a camera installed inside your car. I've had sh!t done to my car already and the first thing I did was go to the police and had a camera installed inside mounted to the windshield
Old 08-16-2012, 02:19 PM   #12
SlickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTV6A View Post
Yes lots of us have had problems with jealous people. The best solution has been thru the use of video cameras. Undenyable evidence in case of a incident.

Just today I wake up to find a burnout across my front lawn. Even if I had a suspision of whom did it I could not prove it. Motion camera's going in this weekend.

Some people you just cannot get to be reasonable. With photographic proof they tend to understand more clearly.

Good Luck and keep washing.
where did you get your camera?
Old 08-16-2012, 02:19 PM   #13
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
That man has no code, no sense of duty, and worst of all he has no honor! He must be dealt with! :slice:
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #14
mikeSS

Drives: 2015 c7
rofl a guy in a 2010 v6 mustang. getting tough. lol get me a break.
mikeSS is offline   Reply With Quote