Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 04-12-2014, 04:45 PM   #1
DMat

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Bully Dog GT Tune Installation Problems

I just bought the Bully Dog GT Tuner for my 2010 SS. I followed all the steps in the instructions and downloaded the most recent software online. The first time I tried to install it, it froze on "communicating with transmission." I called the Bully Dog people and they said the tuner thought that my car had an automatic transmission, so they sent me a new file via email to copy to the tuner SD card for a manual transmission. I tried it a few more times and it still won't install. It gives an "Error Code 335, cannot unlock PCM CAN." Has anyone else had a similar issue, or is anyone really good with this kind of stuff and can give some advice on how to get it to work?

The only possible thing I can think might be the problem is the fuse I have it plugged into. I chose the "cluster" fuse for the dash instruments. I assume this is a "key on fuse." It is, right?
DMat is offline   Reply With Quote