Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-07-2022, 11:21 AM   #1
Malingerer

Drives: Nothing Cool
2014 Camaro SS options

Hey Everyone new member , been lurking for a bit . I’m potentially in
Market for a used Camaro. I found a local 2014 Camaro SS .Original adult owner
Clean carfax and title no accidents 6speed , 61,000 miles . Tons of after market performance upgrades Including Edlebrock e force super charger , kooks long tubes , intake , tune , suspension etc , etc , etc. 626HP 575TQ unknown to wheels or crank

My question is what option packages were available on a 2014 Camaro SS from the factory ??? There seems to be a dizzying list 2ss, 1le , RS and more stand alone options as well . I attempted to do my research but couldn’t find out what I was looking for . And how can you tell if they have such package options ?

The wife’s owner has been great in answering questions but the window sticker was lost and she’s not a 100 % sure . Unfortunately her husband was diagnosed with brain cancer and is
Not on the
Position to answer questions
Thanks in Advance
Thomas
Malingerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 11:32 AM   #2
dkp2LT

Drives: '11 2SS, '11 C6 GS, '04 MDX
The RPO codes should be under the mat in the trunk of the car. I took a good photo of it and then did a search - there are some good sites on-line that give the definition of the codes/options your car came with from the factor. Or I guess what may no longer be part of your car.....
dkp2LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 12:00 PM   #3
Malingerer

Drives: Nothing Cool
Thank you
Malingerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 12:14 PM   #4
SOLUKY

Drives: Camaro 2SS
Contact dealer for copy of original window sticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malingerer View Post
Hey Everyone new member , been lurking for a bit . I’m potentially in
Market for a used Camaro. I found a local 2014 Camaro SS .Original adult owner
Clean carfax and title no accidents 6speed , 61,000 miles . Tons of after market performance upgrades Including Edlebrock e force super charger , kooks long tubes , intake , tune , suspension etc , etc , etc. 626HP 575TQ unknown to wheels or crank

My question is what option packages were available on a 2014 Camaro SS from the factory ??? There seems to be a dizzying list 2ss, 1le , RS and more stand alone options as well . I attempted to do my research but couldn’t find out what I was looking for . And how can you tell if they have such package options ?

The wife’s owner has been great in answering questions but the window sticker was lost and she’s not a 100 % sure . Unfortunately her husband was diagnosed with brain cancer and is
Not on the
Position to answer questions
Thanks in Advance
Thomas
SOLUKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 07:56 PM   #5
oldman14ss

Drives: 2014 1ss camaro
take the vin to the dealer have him look it up he can print out all the options
oldman14ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 12:17 AM   #6
bottletalk

Drives: 15 Camaro 2SS M6
if you have a black hood good chance it's a 1le, if the SS emblem on the back is red good chance it has an rs package, if it has power heated leather seat, Boston acoustics speakers and a gauge cluster it has the ss2 package....it it doesn't then it's an ss1. Google the packages and figure it out......try asking the seller. as someone already mentioned the install codes are on a sheet stuck under the board that goes over the battery in the trunk,
bottletalk is offline   Reply With Quote