Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-23-2020, 10:42 PM   #1
SR71

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
ISO Door window wiring diagram

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the door? My passenger window isn't going up and the car doesn't even seem to recognize it to try and calibrate it. Trying to see if there is an issue in the wiring somewhere. Thanks.
Old 05-24-2020, 12:05 AM   #2
Camaro_Fuzion

Drives: 2022 Chevy Camaro 2SS Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the door? My passenger window isn't going up and the car doesn't even seem to recognize it to try and calibrate it. Trying to see if there is an issue in the wiring somewhere. Thanks.
In the past. I have gone to a chevy dealer's parts department and they have provided me with a complete assembly diagram of said part in question. Sometimes if you choose your keyword searches on google. You can find the diagram and the complete assembly of related parts in PDF.
Camaro_Fuzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 01:28 PM   #3
InFiD3ViL

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3 Swapped A6
It's going to take me some time to get it all together but I will start posting some info in here for you. I have been dealing with driver side window issues for over a year. Unfortunately, with your issue being on the passenger side it actually makes things a little more difficult to troubleshoot, as the problem can be rooted in either the driver side (master switch/wiring or passenger side switch/wiring).

I will post or PM full window wiring schematic (Window Schematic.pdf), switch and connector pinouts, and door blowouts. Some of the diagrams are corrupt, but you should still have enough info to start troubleshooting. It is easy to determine if the issue is a switch or window motor as you can apply ground to the pins for 'Master Passenger Up' command at both the passenger and driver's door window switch connector (Pinout Diagram attached). If the window goes Up while bypassing the switch...it is likely the switch. Just keep in mind that the Driver's side switch MAY override the Passenger side, so I am not sure if a bad driver's side switch will cause loss of related controls on the Passenger side, even if the Pass side switch is good.

Also included is the GM diagnostic troubleshooting/testing flow for each window.

I would suggest ordering a bag of these or similar from another manufacturer (This brand is brittle). Every time I take my door panel off to work on the window I break at least 1 or 2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Finally, there may be some duplicate information between the pdfs. Good luck and please let us know what you find.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Driver Door Window & Switch Diagram and Testing.pdf (112.4 KB, 574 views)
File Type: pdf Driver door Window Regulator Diagram.pdf (69.1 KB, 276 views)
File Type: pdf Driver Window Switch Connector.pdf (69.0 KB, 264 views)
File Type: pdf Driver&PassDoorX500X600 Connectors.pdf (669.3 KB, 1056 views)
File Type: pdf Driver&PassengerWindowMotorConnector.pdf (425.9 KB, 228 views)
File Type: pdf LIN BUS 1-3 Error.pdf (163.4 KB, 162 views)
File Type: pdf LIN BUS 3-4 Error.pdf (153.2 KB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf Window Schematic.pdf (442.2 KB, 265 views)
File Type: pdf PassWindow Motor connector.pdf (69.8 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf PassWindowSwitchConnector.pdf (60.8 KB, 147 views)
2010 CGM Camaro 2SS LS3 Swapped A6 - GPI LS3 SS1 .647/.638, (224/237, 112 +4, 7º overlap) on CamMotion 8620 core, BTR Platinum .660" Dual Spring kit w/titanium retainers, CHE bronze trunnion upgrade, stock heads milled @ .015, Melling HV 10296 oil pump, TSP 1-7/8" long tube headers (W/Catless Off-road Pipes), Corsa Xtreme 3" Catback, GPI Ported/Rod Mod Intake, Stage 2 Ported Throttle Body, Vararam OTR CAI, Mike Norris Gen 2 catch can + GM 1LE clean side separator, 160º thermostat - Megan Racing adjustable coilovers (lowered 1.75"), MRR M017 10/11" wheels-Tuned by Ryan @ GPI

Last edited by InFiD3ViL; 05-24-2020 at 02:16 PM.
InFiD3ViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 10:12 PM   #4
SR71

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Thank you so much! This will be super helpful!