Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-22-2022, 07:30 PM   #1
Danial

Drives: 2013 SS/RS, 2015 Camaro SS/RS Vert
Free White Vinyl BowTie Decals for Wheel Center Caps

1JEWLDSSRS mentioned this company a few days ago and today I received my center cap decals - and then some! They sent me enough to make 4 sets of 4 in each of the sizes shown in the pic below!

I will determine the size I need and install those this weekend and then keep one set as back up spares....but then the rest will be up for grabs on a first come first served basis. Email me the size you need with your address, and I will drop a set in an envelope and send them on their way.

I'm not sure what happened, or if this is just the way they do business, but I bought only one set of four and paid for one set. I'm not greedy though, and will be happy to share the surplus with a definite shout-out to Vinylines.com.
Attached Images

Danial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 08:25 PM   #2
SS376

Drives: 2013 1SS LS3
While I'm not looking for these myself I did want to say that things like this are what makes this such a great community.
SS376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 07:45 AM   #3
Danial

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS376 View Post
While I'm not looking for these myself I did want to say that things like this are what makes this such a great community.
Indeed! When I first joined here in 2019, I was on the receiving end of a similar offering.
Old 08-23-2022, 08:00 AM   #4
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
I saw a few links on that thread. Which place did you go with? Id like to order some red ones

Color matched OEM GFX / VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (absolute trash quality and customer service ) / Heritage Grille / 5% Windows / 30% Windshield tint with 5% visor strip / Tinted Exterior Lights / Streetfighter LA Spoiler / Morimoto XB LED fogs / LED sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Corsa Xtreme Catback / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 JL Audio 12's / MRR 228 Wheels / BMR Springs / Koni Yellows / R1 Concepts Rotors & Pads
Arogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 11:17 AM   #5
punk5150

Drives: 2014 SS/RS CRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danial View Post
1JEWLDSSRS mentioned this company a few days ago and today I received my center cap decals - and then some! They sent me enough to make 4 sets of 4 in each of the sizes shown in the pic below!

I will determine the size I need and install those this weekend and then keep one set as back up spares....but then the rest will be up for grabs on a first come first served basis. Email me the size you need with your address, and I will drop a set in an envelope and send them on their way.

I'm not sure what happened, or if this is just the way they do business, but I bought only one set of four and paid for one set. I'm not greedy though, and will be happy to share the surplus with a definite shout-out to Vinylines.com.

I actually spoke to the guy that runs the shop and he told me he includes extras for screw ups by the installer and some of his other sizes just in case the wrong size was ordered. Very nice guy and I will do business with him again. Not greedy and actually interacts with the customer.
And his prices cant be beat.

I cant wait for mine to arrive so I can install them.
punk5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 11:20 AM   #6
punk5150

Drives: 2014 SS/RS CRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arogg View Post
I saw a few links on that thread. Which place did you go with? Id like to order some red ones

Vinylines.com

I ordered the 1.5 in black for the black ZL1 center caps.
They should fit inside the bowtie.

I will post a picture after I install it.
punk5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 12:17 PM   #7
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by punk5150 View Post
Vinylines.com

Thanks! I have MRR z28 replicas but I'm using factory center caps so ill be ordering this afternoon when I get back to my office

Color matched OEM GFX / VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (absolute trash quality and customer service ) / Heritage Grille / 5% Windows / 30% Windshield tint with 5% visor strip / Tinted Exterior Lights / Streetfighter LA Spoiler / Morimoto XB LED fogs / LED sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Corsa Xtreme Catback / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 JL Audio 12's / MRR 228 Wheels / BMR Springs / Koni Yellows / R1 Concepts Rotors & Pads
Arogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 01:29 PM   #8
Ernie70

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Vinylines.com

I will look this guy up for my bow tie decals

Last edited by Ernie70; 08-23-2022 at 03:10 PM.
Ernie70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 03:07 PM   #9
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danial View Post

Wow bro, that's really cool for sure!! Most places when you order stuff like this, all you get is ONE set.. Read thru the posts and saw what the company said, and I gotta say, Kudo's to them!! They will get more business being like that.. Glad I could help you out Danial..
Old 08-23-2022, 06:43 PM   #10
Danial

Quote:
I actually spoke to the guy that runs the shop and he told me he includes extras for screw ups by the installer and some of his other sizes just in case the wrong size was ordered. Very nice guy and I will do business with him again. Not greedy and actually interacts with the customer.
And his prices cant be beat.

I cant wait for mine to arrive so I can install them.
He actually conducts business in a way that almost guarantees more.
Refreshing.
Old 08-23-2022, 06:45 PM   #11
Danial

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
Wow bro, that's really cool for sure!! Most places when you order stuff like this, all you get is ONE set.. Read thru the posts and saw what the company said, and I gotta say, Kudo's to them!! They will get more business being like that.. Glad I could help you out Danial..
Indeed, and much appreciated. I like these little "victories" in life...grin...
Old 08-24-2022, 05:45 AM   #12
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
Did mine a very long time ago. Still look good. Not sure who I used.
Attached Images

GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 08:20 AM   #13
Danial

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
Very nice!
Old 08-24-2022, 02:39 PM   #14
silversleeper
Big Crow

Drives: '13 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
I like that outline style
silversleeper is offline   Reply With Quote