Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-30-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
Big Brunsy

Drives: 2010 supercharged LS3
Whats a fair price?

I'm thinking about selling my Camaro, and buying a house. I don't know what I should ask for it. KBB says it's worth about $32,000 but I only paid $33,000 for it new. I know the resale on these has been good, but I didn't think that good.

It's a 2010 1SS, manual, with the BA stereo system. I added steering wheel controls also. It has a K&N CAI, Pfadt sport sways and end links, along with Pfadt 1.25" lowering springs. I rece3ntly put a painted heritage grill on as well, and will include the factory grill. I also did a muffler delete and put in an x-pipe, I don't know if that would help or hurt the resale value. I just put some NT05's (less than 1500 miles) on with all 4 wheels being the 20x9.5's, and are powder coated flat black to match all of the other exterior accessories on the car. I am also including the original set of polished wheels, and 2 sets of Pirelli tires.

The interior is in like new condition with all upholstry being clean and defect free. The paint has a few chips in it back in the gill area, but really what Camaro doesn't? There are also 2 or 3 chips in the stripes, but didn't damage the paint, and one paint chip by the headlight in the front facia. Other than that the car is in excelent condition.

So what should I ask for it? Do the add-ons add any extra to the value of the car, or do they not really factor into the price? Is $30,000 about right?
Big Brunsy is offline   Reply With Quote