Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 08-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Moderators, can you make a "Unofficial/Rumor" Discussion section?

I only say this because I'm slightly annoyed with quote of few posts that don't have any truth to them what so ever. But with all the speculation and rumors and what not, that do not hold any truth to the matter members post what they "might" have saw, or what "they" think is going to be on future Camaro's and such. Would it be safe to say to make a Unofficial/Rumors Camaro ZL1 SS LS LT Discussions section on this site for posts as such so we can weed out the real from the fabricated lies. If that makes any sense at all. Just a suggestion. I think I'm just having a bad day.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:58 AM   #2
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
It's right here already... http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5
Old 08-15-2011, 12:01 PM   #3
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rage View Post
Not quite what I was refering to. It can still be on the topic of the different Camaro trims but just "Rumors" or something not quite "Official" released from GM, etc. I.E. the post that a fellow member said he saw some new Tail lights for the Camaro but can't say anything yet.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Those posts usually just die away into the dead posts... but that specific one was brought back to life today after it had been dead since Mid 2010... I have seen some soon to be pics of aftermarket taillights that are like the ones in that thread, but I don't think it's by the same people... check out ********** facebook page if you want to see them. https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/se...30384507042144

As for my response, I was meaning it as a joke. I wish they would do that too.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #5
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
moved to the suggestions section ...

I don't really see what the problem is.

When there is official news from GM, its usually pretty clear. The thread is almost always started by Tran and contains the official press release. Anything less than that, and you could probably consider it to be rumour.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote