Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion

Old 03-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #1
bigsquirrel
My car runs on acorns....

Drives: 2010 SS RS Inferno Orange
Little help, Roll control, MSD launch Control

Would Roll control and MSD launch control work in conjunction? Or is it one or the other. If so which is more effective as they seem to work differently. Side question I'm thinking of installing the emblem pros switch plate, I already have a switch for meth and lights. For roll control or another line lock I'd install a rocker switch and a momentary switch correct?

2.9 Polished Whipple, Kooks LT 1 7/8 headers, HiFlow Cats, Kooks Sleeper catback, Cooling Mist Methanol Injection, PFADT Sport Sways, PFADT Springs, PFADT rear trailing arms, ADM intake, JDP stainless brake lines, Jegs Catch can, Stock SS wheels widened to 10 3/4, Hawks HPS Pads, Pedders Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts, BMR Center Brace, MSD BAP, AAC side markers, Emblem Pro's Custom Lighted Door Sills, Dash-Floor-Cupholder ABL lighting and other stuff....
bigsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
Rcfiddy1
Sold car...

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS #37115
LAunch control and roll control could be made to work together but I don't think the roll control can keep you from moving if you set the launch rpms too high. Both can be made to work off the same switch but it would be better to use you normal brakes and launch control to keep from walking at preset rpms, on an automatic. If used on a manual I don't see the issue, unless you need more rpms for burnouts and you have your roll control on with launch you might be set at 2000rpms. MIght be better to have them on separate switches.
ECS Novi 1500 Supercharged, LS3 conversion, Small blower cam, Alky Meth injection, 3:45 rear, BMR Suspension parts, 1LE Sways, Billy Boat ZL1 dual mode exhaust.
Rcfiddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote