Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-14-2012, 08:46 AM   #15
metthem

Drives: 2011 LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
When I was shopping around for mine I found out that the price for just the scoop is pretty much identical no matter where you buy it from so just pick your favorite vendor and buy from them.

I ended up buying mine from Apex and bundled it with the washer bottle relocation kit which I was going to buy anyway no matter where I bought the scoop from and ended up saving some money that way.
Trifecta tune, CAI intake, ADM Race Scoop, Doug Thorley Shorties, Solo High Flow Cats, Magnaflow resonated X-pipe, Flowmaster AMT axle back, Gary's custom front bowtie, rear bowtie delete, tinted windows, headlights, and taillights, debadged fenders, gunmetal gills, gunmetal tailgate (CAMARO)
metthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutro View Post
Looking for a scoop that will work with my CAI intake.
Before you purchase Check my Web Site, You will be Pleasantly surprised.

Can you Say, Get The Scoop Sale
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #17
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Drives: RJTC 1SS RS L99
The cuts are no brainer easy and the washer bottle relocate is similarly easy. It truly is a trouble free job.
ARH 1 7/8 coated LT, High flows, Corsa L99 exhaust, Vmax CNC throttle body, Elite Engineering catch can and tunnel brace, C.A.I. Apex Washer relocation and scoop, Janetty Tune, MSD wires, DEI heat shields, RB rotors and pads, Mike the powder coater calipers, pedders lines, Forgestar F14's, Gorilla nutz, MTI spoiler finished by Gary, Gary's Customz Bow Ties, Side Markers and Tails tinted, Bezels matte black, Badges deleted, Windows Tinted, AAC DRL P13W lights, AAC tinted LED reverse lights, AAC LED interior lights, RPI match painted DRL Bezels, Lis plate frame, Lloyds mats
Brianskeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #18
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
When I was shopping around for mine I found out that the price for just the scoop is pretty much identical no matter where you buy it from so just pick your favorite vendor and buy from them.

I ended up buying mine from Apex and bundled it with the washer bottle relocation kit which I was going to buy anyway no matter where I bought the scoop from and ended up saving some money that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metthem View Post
Thanks to both of you as well.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:11 PM   #19
dekan513
chevy pride

Drives: 2ss/rs
if ur any bit of a jack of all trades or like to mess around i do carpenter work, and i plan on makin one out of brake metal and mess around with the design

check out ky speeds fb page https://www.facebook.com/kyspeed
dekan513 is offline   Reply With Quote