Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 07-12-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
Vicster
1000hp is NEVER Enough!

Drives: 13' ZL1
Unhappy .

Last edited by Vicster; 10-10-2014 at 12:43 AM.
Vicster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT

Drives: 13 ZL1#182, 85 CJ7, 16 Silverado
I think you just solved your problem. I am sure they will take care of you once they find they have been called out. If they are a good business they will apologize and make it right.

Last edited by Sven59; 07-12-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Sven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven59 View Post
I think you just solved your problem. I am sure they will take care of you once they find they have been called out. If they are a good business they will apologize and make it right.
If they are a good business they should have already made it right already.

OP all I an say is can you go directly to Oracle, and then not buy from Phastek ever, I haven't, but this review tends to want me to not to.

So not related, but I bought a cigar humidor from my local shop. He installed nice "humidors" and a gauge in it for me and then cured it which he usually charges $10 for, did that for free. I got it home and one of the humidors leaked inside my box. So I took it back up there and he took it out, got a brand new one out of the box, installed it, bam, done. I don't know what he did about the faulty part, but needless to say I pretty much only shop at that cigar store. That's how a business should handle an issue like that.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-1822 View Post
If they are a good business they should have already made it right already.

OP all I an say is can you go directly to Oracle, and then not buy from Phastek ever, I haven't, but this review tends to want me to not to.

So not related, but I bought a cigar humidor from my local shop. He installed nice "humidors" and a gauge in it for me and then cured it which he usually charges $10 for, did that for free. I got it home and one of the humidors leaked inside my box. So I took it back up there and he took it out, got a brand new one out of the box, installed it, bam, done. I don't know what he did about the faulty part, but needless to say I pretty much only shop at that cigar store. That's how a business should handle an issue like that.
Exactly, customer service is almost as important as product quality.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #5
Ladykiller

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
If you ordered them with a credit card such as VISA, make a complaint through them to cancel the charges, or something to that effect. Been there, done that, it works.
Ladykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
Sugar's ZL1
Ron and Sugar

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1 Vert A6
Started to order some mods from Houston Phastek and went somewhere else.
I'm going to have some Oracle mods done, but I'll do it on a drive to Metarie, LA
come December.

I Love My 08 Pek a Poo
Sugar's ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #7
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicster View Post
Contacted the credit card co. and requested a refund for the side markers. I provided the requested pictures and info. but never heard back from Oracle or Phastek after leaving more voice messages and e-mails.

So to date Phastek called back twice...
Oracle never contacted me... SAD!!!

So much for buying anymore of their products......

That sucks, but if you want to be in business you have to take care of the customer!
Old 08-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #8
jbotta

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Yes, That sucks, I know the feeling well, Quality control sucks with everything, Can't believe how much this happens, The side markers is my next mod, Wonder if they made a bad batch of them. I have ordered from PHASTEK before with no problem's, Just goes to show how Things are done. You can't wait for the parts to come in , You open the box and it's all JACKED up. Hope everything gets worked out for you because im looking at doing my side markers and Phastek was on my list of vendors to buy from.
jbotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #9
charlietuna

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Try show stoppers. They fit perfect.
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #10
Ricardo@Phastek

Drives: the boss nuts....
Send a message via AIM to Ricardo@Phastek Send a message via Yahoo to Ricardo@Phastek
OP -

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier or I would have been able to grab the attachments from here. My last correspondence to you via e-mail noted that I did not receive the pictures. They clearly show here that the tab was not molded correctly. On Monday morning, I will contact Oracle, and see what I can do to rectify the issue. They are one of the vendors attending Camaro5 Fest at this time.

Ricardo@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #11
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
Try show stoppers. They fit perfect.
That looks awesome, I have to get some.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:18 AM   #12
joes407

Drives: 2014 ZL1m6 red hot #569
As i have said before ALL vendors do have problems with quality control. im sure as with all the vendors here you will be made happy in the end even though it may not have been in the time frame you had hoped or expected. Good luck
joes407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #13
jbotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by joes407 View Post
As i have said before ALL vendors do have problems with quality control. im sure as with all the vendors here you will be made happy in the end even though it may not have been in the time frame you had hoped or expected. Good luck
Yes joe I agree, This forum is awesome to get information from. I also want to get the side markers from PHASTEK, Waiting to see if they take care of him. As you know how RX took good care of me with my catch can, So even the top vendors have quality problems and they know with this forum we will know about it. Phastek is on this forum I am waiting to see what happens before I order my side markers from them.
Old 08-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #14
mmarx82

Drives: '12 ZL1 #1609
The tabs are junk on the oracle side markers. I've had to fix all mine with epoxy and its been just over a year. There is a reason they don't warranty them if the tab breaks... One tab has completely broken off on mine. I'm going to use Velcro to hold it in for now on. Most likely will have to do that for all of them soon.