Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-18-2015, 08:04 PM   #1
RedTexasSS

Drives: 2012 SS Red w/ black rally stripes
GREAT REMOTE TUNE BY TAMPA TUNING

REMOTE TUNE BY TAMPA TUNING

When you are ready to tune your Camaro, I highly recommend Tampa Tuning. A friend and I purchased HP tuners and contacted Phil at Tampa Tuning for mail orders tunes. His prices are very reasonable and he is very easy to work with. You simply download your stock tune file, along with your list of mods and email them to Phil. He works his magic and sends the tune file back to you. You upload the new file to your vehicle. He will ask you to use the scanner function in HP tuners and send him a scan file. Phil checks the scan and makes adjustments to the tune until every thing is perfect. He transformed my Camaro into a real beast. It has awesome power and the transmission shifts great, it's a blast to drive. Phil tunes the torque management and you will be amazed at the performance of the trans.

Great job, Phil. Thanks again.
2012 SS Camaro, Victory Red w/black rally stripes, SLP front splitter, ZL1 Rocker panels, ZL1 Add-ons Stealth Wickerbill, L99, Magnuson Heartbeat supercharger, 65 lb. injectors, 87 mm pulley, ZL1 fuel pump, ADM FPCM,1 7/8 Texas Speed long tube headers, v-max ported throttle body, Rotofab cold air intake with Apex scoop, Apex catch can, MSD plug wires, AEM AFR and Boost gauges, GPI SS1 VVT Cam, HP tuners with remote tune by Ryan at GPI, Solo axleback exhaust w/j pipes and stock resonator.

Last edited by RedTexasSS; 01-19-2015 at 10:12 PM.
RedTexasSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:51 AM   #2
poorboy10

Drives: 2010 2ss
I agree, did the same thing, Phil is amazing at what he does. My car is a different animal.
2010 l99 summit white w/inferno orange stripes and interior. Texas Speed longtubes, halltech cold air intake,v-max ported throttle body, MSD wires, NGK plugs, Spintech catback with x-pipe, GPI SS1 VVT camshaft.
poorboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:58 AM   #3
ytown87

Drives: C6 Corvette
Phil is the best.....
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
ytown87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:37 AM   #4
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTexasSS View Post
REMOTE TUNE BY TAMPA TUNING

When you are ready to tune your Camaro, I highly recommend Tampa Tuning. A friend and I purchased HP tuners and contacted Phil at Tampa Tuning for mail orders tunes. His prices are very reasonable and he is very easy to work with. You simply download your stock tune file, along with your list of mods and email them to Phil. He works his magic and sends the tune file back to you. You upload the new file to your vehicle. He will ask you to use the scanner function in HP tuners and send him a scan file. Phil checks the scan and makes adjustments to the tune until every thing is perfect. He transformed my Camaro into a real beast. It has awesome power and the transmission shifts great, it's a blast to drive. Phil tunes the torque management and you will be amazed at the performance of the trans.

Great job, Phil. Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorboy10 View Post
I agree, did the same thing, Phil is amazing at what he does. My car is a different animal.

Thanks guys. I treat my mail order calibrations like I do from my dyno runs. We do back an forth with data collection and changes until im happy with my numbers. Then we're done.

Guy ask me if I do remote tuning on Forced Induction vehicles and I say mostly No. I don't mine providing something that will make the car, but in FI cars to much can happen to fast, and it needs to be real time for monitoring.

Enjoy the car and the remote tuning program, with HP Tuners
Phil
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 11:45 AM   #5
jc615
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro and Sierra
Phil is great, have to check out your cars soon. Just look for white camaro with tampa tuning sticker on driver side around west side of town

edit - forgot was logged into wifes account on this computer, this is flyer08
jc615 is offline   Reply With Quote