Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 05-31-2015, 01:33 PM   #1
Keachj06

Drives: 15 SS,13 Duc Panigale
vegas , need info on where to live

Originally from California, moved to WA, now my job is moving me to Las vegas, my office is near UNLV, what are some recommended areas to live, I have about 1100 month for rent a month set aside and can go maybe another 200, looking for a nice area no HOA. Also those of you that have lived there for years how often or likely is it my house will have a visitor like a rattlesnake through the time im there, id like to spend a fair amount of time in the garage and BBQing in the back yard and well. I FU%&ING hate snakes, also the girl has a dog and a cat and we don't want them getting into things they shouldn't , theyre indoors for the most part but you know. any and all insight would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance
Keachj06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:09 PM   #2
jdrop01

Drives: 05 GTO
Trying looking down in Henderson towards Sunset or maybe perhaps Green Valley. Good luck trying to find no HOA... Them seem to be in every neighborhood.
jdrop01 is offline   Reply With Quote