Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 07-16-2015, 11:00 PM   #1
ChipyK

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE/RS
Brand New 2015 2SS 1LE/RS stalls and won't start

Okay so last Monday i bought a 2015 2SS 1LE/RS. The first night i got it it stalled and took 20 minutes to start again. when it started the check engine light was on. got it only had 40 miles on it. So i got back to my house and popped the hood. there was a grey computer thing on the left side next to the fuse panel that was laying on the radiator hose. The thing was piping hot, i let it cool and sit over night. i told the service department and they didn't seem to care about it. In the am the check engine light was still on. Left for wok and it stalled on the way and did the same thing. when i try to start it up the engine cranks but it donate turnover. So when i got hone that day i scanned it. i got 3 codes. they were PO230, PO69E and PO25A. so i called the dealer and dropped if of on Thursday. they said it was good. the next morning it wouldn't start and a tow truck was called to take it. that was 6 days ago. they said it was the chassis control module. and order a new one and put it in. took them 6 days. got it back 6 hours ago. I put 30 miles on it and it happened again. so i just got back from the dealer and i don't know what to do. the dealer seems to be baffles by and so am i. Anybody seem have this problem? Sorry for the long read, just didn't want to miss anything.

Last edited by ChipyK; 07-16-2015 at 11:35 PM.
ChipyK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1le, feul pump, stalling, wont start