Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 04-15-2016, 03:17 PM   #1
bbgetfree

Drives: 1987 Chevy Camaro Berlinetta V8
FOR SALE: 1987 Chevy Camaro Berlinetta -- READY TO RESTORE! $2150

My best friend and roommate (a 23 year US Army veteran who served in Vietnam) passed away on January 31st, just when he was about to completely restore his car. So I am selling it on behalf of his family back in NY.

This is a 1987 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta equipped with an 305 CID 8 cylinder engine and 4-barrel carburetor. It's definitely a good car, especially for someone who loves to restore great muscle cars!

The engine runs very well and has terrific pick up, but does need valve stem seals. Transmission is solid and shifts perfectly. Body is solid...just has surface rust only. I also have a front left fender that my friend had intended to replace. Interior will need rework.

Car has easily passed and will pass Texas state safety inspection. And because of its model year, no emission test is required!

Price is negotiable and is below Texas DMV Standard Presumptive Value (they value it at $4000). So it's a good car for a good price.

If you can't reach me, feel free to leave a voicemail message.

Thanks!

Barry 512-696-4811
Attached Images

bbgetfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 10:27 PM   #2
blk 2013

Drives: 2017 SS 6sp
sorry for your loss. we V.N. vets are starting to get on in years.
blk 2013 is offline   Reply With Quote