Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-29-2016, 09:11 PM   #15
GetYouOne

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Any luck OP?
GetYouOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:04 AM   #16
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio View Post
Hi thanks fo reply.
they say a manufacturing process problem.
its not perfeclty round.
My post isnt much help HOWEVER, I get some vibrations around ~ 45MPH (MRR Wheels too). But i guess it isnt too consistent to say for sure.

Good luck OP
Old 05-31-2016, 01:54 PM   #17
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

Drives: camaro
Alessio good morning or good evening on your side of the world, This thread was just brought to my attention, I have no idea as to why the shop you purchase wheels from has not contact you or what the problem really is, we have sold many of our M228 wheels and even other wheel models to Camaro forum members who we like to take good care off, I wish this had come to our attention sooner, We personaly are not involved with the retail part but I would like to get involved with your issue, Please email me a copy of your purchased invoice to Carlos@mrrwheels.com, also a shipping address and we would be more then happy to replace your bad wheel with a good wheel
as that is what you should be receiving. as for the shop that sold you the wheels I have no clue as to hardware or anything aside from that nor do I not understand why they have not contact you we just hope that the shops neglect douse not reflect MRR Designs reputation. I also do hope you understand that the wheels are mass produce and at times we may get a bad apple, but thats what we are here for.

Thank you Alessio for choosing our wheel brand and please do send me your information so we can take care of you and you can enjoy your wheels and your car
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:37 PM   #18
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Carlos, I have had the same problem with my MRR228 having a shake or wobble at 45 mph and above. I have tried rebalance 3 times road force 1 time and bought a new tire also. All has resulted in little or no change since getting these wheels. Paul from N4S motorsports said MRR would deal directly with this issue. Can I assume I could do the same?
Old 05-31-2016, 02:50 PM   #19
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

Drives: camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by its a syn View Post
Carlos, I have had the same problem with my MRR228 having a shake or wobble at 45 mph and above. I have tried rebalance 3 times road force 1 time and bought a new tire also. All has resulted in little or no change since getting these wheels. Paul from N4S motorsports said MRR would deal directly with this issue. Can I assume I could do the same?
no worries ill get you handled, please email adam@mrrwheels.com
we will need proof of purchase, dont worry we got you
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 02:57 PM   #20
red10ss

Drives: 2010 2ss
Mrr

I went through the same thing 1 bad rim and then 2 bad new tires and then another bad rim and still the nasty shake from 40 on. Rims are sweet but damn the stock ones ride 20 times better. I delt with need4speed also , i got 1 rim replaced and refunded for 2 faulty tires, and paid out of pocket for another new rim and still isnt any better.
red10ss is offline   Reply With Quote