Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 06-28-2016, 11:25 AM   #1
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Congrats to Bud

His Spring Edition won an award at the Camaro Nationals.

You should all consider making it sometime. We have a good time at the show and then at the hotel in the parking lot at night. Lot's of fun people from all over that really enjoy each other's company.
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 07:15 PM   #2
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Thanks Dan! We had a nice group of special editions for the stock class, a 45th a Commemorative and my Green Flash Edition.

Dans right, great show and a lot of great people come to this. overall they had over 300 Camaros on the field on show day. was good to see all the different generations in one spot

Even had Scott Settlemire the Fbodfather sign my shock tower!
Attached Images

Old 06-29-2016, 06:13 AM   #3
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Do you know what class Morgan was in? The green flash vert that was with us at Tom's tent? I thought he was stock too. Those green flash editions both took first place! NICE and nice of you to show off the shirt!
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 07:50 AM   #4
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
Do you know what class Morgan was in? The green flash vert that was with us at Tom's tent? I thought he was stock too. Those green flash editions both took first place! NICE and nice of you to show off the shirt!
Not sure how that one worked? When they did the awards they skipped our class completely? Then they called a girl with a Black Camaro screaming mods in Stock? They gave her a second and she beat feet. Off the show field. She was listed in class 20 2016 Camaro stock, the car was a 2010? Then When they called 16 class Dave in our group got nothing and Steve got a second and I got first. So we asked the head judge who was in our class based on the sheets and I saw Morgan's sheet with ours. Didn't even know he was in the class and he was parked by Tom's tent? Funny the judges came by our class at 12:45 and I was judged first and then the other two cars. Morgan was gone before that? So when did his car get judged?
Our class was not the only class that was messed up , 3 other classes were messed up too.
Old 06-29-2016, 08:33 AM   #5
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
That's the biggest issue in every show is classes and no clear cut DQ on misrepresented cars stock or modified or incorrect year. The year can be tricky but with the 5th Gens it's not to difficult given the trim line change from 2010-2013 to 2014 and the Sub-Model changes.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 09:20 AM   #6
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud 1LE 2SS RS View Post
Not sure how that one worked? When they did the awards they skipped our class completely? Then they called a girl with a Black Camaro screaming mods in Stock? They gave her a second and she beat feet. Off the show field. She was listed in class 20 2016 Camaro stock, the car was a 2010? Then When they called 16 class Dave in our group got nothing and Steve got a second and I got first. So we asked the head judge who was in our class based on the sheets and I saw Morgan's sheet with ours. Didn't even know he was in the class and he was parked by Tom's tent? Funny the judges came by our class at 12:45 and I was judged first and then the other two cars. Morgan was gone before that? So when did his car get judged?
Our class was not the only class that was messed up , 3 other classes were messed up too.
Yeah, pretty sure there's some good ole boy back room politics sometimes. In 2011 I was in Heartbeat Custom. 3 of us on the field in class. The one that was a trailer queen took first. Second and Third went to cars that weren't even there. I expect they were still in the trailer, lol.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 10:25 AM   #7
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
Yeah, pretty sure there's some good ole boy back room politics sometimes. In 2011 I was in Heartbeat Custom. 3 of us on the field in class. The one that was a trailer queen took first. Second and Third went to cars that weren't even there. I expect they were still in the trailer, lol.