Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-08-2016, 04:47 PM   #1
Jason Moore

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
question

I may not be posting this in the right area but I have sent admin a message with no response. Is this where I should post something if I bought parts from another member and never received them. I bought a zl1 pump and adm fpcm from a member on here on June 13th and was told it would be shipped on the 16th. I have texted and pm'd him several times and every once in a while he will
Give me the runaround and even sent me a broke pump which was not even a zl1 pump last week. I was just looking for any input on how to handle this or if I should report who to admin so that it does not happen again. Thanks
Jason Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:52 PM   #2
jrhagen
Banned

Drives: Camaro
Hind sight being 20/20, you should bought from the source. Andy at ADM.
jrhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:05 PM   #3
Jason Moore

Yea I ordered one yesterday from him. Not always worth trying to save a few dollars.
Old 07-08-2016, 05:16 PM   #4
wrtowman

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Moore View Post
I may not be posting this in the right area but I have sent admin a message with no response. Is this where I should post something if I bought parts from another member and never received them. I bought a zl1 pump and adm fpcm from a member on here on June 13th and was told it would be shipped on the 16th. I have texted and pm'd him several times and every once in a while he will
Give me the runaround and even sent me a broke pump which was not even a zl1 pump last week. I was just looking for any input on how to handle this or if I should report who to admin so that it does not happen again. Thanks
File a claim through paypal or a chargeback through your CC.
2011 SGM Camaro 1SS/RS A6 - Vengeance Racing built/tuned. 590RWHP/560RWTQ, ADM LSA Conversion, 2.5 Grip-Tec, ZL1 fuel pump, ADM FPCM, FIC1000, VRPD2 Cam and LS3 Conversion with all the internal goodies, American Racing 1 7/8 Headers, no cats, SW Retro Cat Back, ADM Intake, AFCO HX, Varimax Pump, Rotofab Reservoir, B&M Transmission Cooler, VMAX TB, Elite Engineering CC, BMR LCAs, Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, DSS 1000hp axles, ZL1 Bumper and Sideskirts, Night Owl Halos, Matte Black 20" Rohana RC-22 with 20x10-275s/20x11-315s, R1 Concept Premier Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.
wrtowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:15 PM   #5
LT1Zob

Drives: 23 LT1 / 19 Z06 / after 6 5th gens
Right spot. We usually respect others privacy by not posting user names on here until there's enough time/proof of douchebaggery, but it's sounding like you've given him plenty of time and chance to make things right. You may want to consider helping the rest of us and posting his user name so we don't get ripped off too. Most of us here try to help each other out and be very honest with one another. I'm sorry your first deal in our community was with a bum
Old 07-10-2016, 04:56 PM   #6
Jason Moore

Thank guys . I filed a claim with PayPal and they have held the money from his account until the issue is resolved. The persons user name is SingleT so no one else has same problem. Thanks