Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 07-12-2016, 03:06 PM   #197
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspade View Post
Shawno72, we realize that its summer and you probably have much better things to do than spend hours of your free time making these braces but could you provide an update on when you will actually be producing more? How many people are on this list?

Over six weeks ago you said you would be making more in the very near future. Just wondering what your definition of very near future is...
Yes I realize it's been a while.....my work schedule has just been way more busy that anticipated. I'm working just about 6 days a week and just haven't had the to buy the material let anyone make them. Each one takes about 45 minutes to make. Couple that with one day off and a family of 5 and my time goes to them first. I apologize for the delay but as soon as I have some free time I'll get on these asap
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 04:48 PM   #198
sspade

Drives: 2015 Camaro LFX A6
I totally understand. Thanks for the response. Family is and should be number one. Keep us posted on the progress!
Cold Air Inductions CAI : Apex Air Scoop / WW Relocate Kit : JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer : Overkill 80mm Throttle Body : Overkill Tuned : MagnaFlow Cat-Back Exhaust : Elite Engineering Catch Can : ZL1 Strut Tower Brace : Custom Tunnel Brace : JPSS Caster Locks : JPSS 32mm Rear Sway Bar : JPSS Billet Radius Arm Bushings : Pegasus Solid Sub Frame Bushings : 1LE Brembo Conversion : B&M 70273 Trans Cooler
sspade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 08:34 PM   #199
matar123

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS Ls3 Cammed/Blown
I'll give you $30 for one of those pm me when you have one
matar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 09:06 AM   #200
Shawno72

Thanks guys I'll def keep you updated
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Old 09-04-2016, 02:13 AM   #201
Shawno72

Ok guys I have decided to start making these again. As of 12:12am on 9-4-2016 I have 64 members who would like a tunnel brace. Now I realize that many may have moved on or bought a name brand part since the wait has been so long and i apologize for that. Shipping on these was a bit more than I anticipated the last round and the cost of materials has gone up a little bit as well. Last time I was able to use a lot of materials that were laying around and it didn't really cost me a lot of money to produce. This time I'm looking to charge $40 per brace and that will cover shipping anywhere in the CONUS as well as the cost of materials, both the steel and the welding supplies. I understand if you guys are not willing to pay that but trust me there is absolutely no profit and I still anticipate a bit of money out of pocket. At this moment I'm going to go ahead and send out a ton of PMs along with my email and my cell number because my PMs almost never come to me on this forum. Also I probably won't make any more for a while after this run since there so many to do. Anyone else that's not asked up to this point go ahead and post that you would like one but I can't guarantee when I'll be able to make it. Again thanks guys, I appreciate it!!
Old 09-04-2016, 03:55 AM   #202
Shawno72

And for those who requested more clearance for 3" exhaust, here is one I made for DGM. He said it fit his 3" exhaust great. Please make sure you tell me in your correspondence that you have a bigger exhaust. Thank you.

Old 09-04-2016, 10:20 AM   #203
sbubbaklein

Drives: early 2011 Camaro convertible
wow, originally posted 4/8/2016 and now finally ready to make, then ship. I got tired of waiting after 2 weeks back in April and ordered this BMR product from Phastek for $49.95 free shipping and had it a week later.
http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...aro-dtb004.htm

Early 2011 LT Convertible, ZL1 bumper, hood, side skirts, belly pan and wheels, Truecarbon ECF hood extractor, K&N CAI, Elite catch can, Big Worm Bow Tie emblems, Jacfab bracket, Vitesse TC, BMR strut brace, BMR tunnel brace, NPP exhaust
sbubbaklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 11:26 AM   #204
NoSloSS
BUMBLWHO

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
Did we find out if they fit the convertible? If so I will send you payment.
NoSloSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 11:29 AM   #205
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSloSS View Post
Did we find out if they fit the convertible? If so I will send you payment.
Another convertible guy sent me this pic. It looks like the same one as the non-convertible. But if you could measure the distance between and across the bolts I can confirm the fit.

Old 09-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #206
sbubbaklein

Drives: early 2011 Camaro convertible
The BMR tunnel brace will fit the convertible.
http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...aro-dtb004.htm

Early 2011 LT Convertible, ZL1 bumper, hood, side skirts, belly pan and wheels, Truecarbon ECF hood extractor, K&N CAI, Elite catch can, Big Worm Bow Tie emblems, Jacfab bracket, Vitesse TC, BMR strut brace, BMR tunnel brace, NPP exhaust
sbubbaklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 02:47 PM   #207
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbubbaklein View Post
The BMR tunnel brace will fit the convertible.
Awesome news!! That means mine will fit as well. So anybody with 'vert feel free to order one from me. If for any reason my tunnel brace does not fit send it back and I will make it right with either a refund or making a new one that will work for you.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:04 AM   #208
devildog0311

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Hennessey 800 hp upgrade 7
Tunnel cross brace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
Ok I'm following the lead of member Irace16 and have decided to make a few tunnel braces. I will do this at no cost to fellow members, just cover the cost of shipping which I am told is around $15? I have a list of 12 people and only have enough material to make that many at the moment. If anyone other than the 12 listed here would one post it once I get enough I'll get more material as I can. I made up 1 today and will test fit it on my car tomorrow to make the dimensions are correct. Here are the members that have requested one so far.

Derek1387 - paid
Sanjay Collins - paid
Rtcat6ooman - paid
Oldblue75
Xc_ss/RS
Yzark99
10 silver bullet
*_eric_*
Phatskeemz
Hippy - paid
Ssound - paid
clarkkent - paid
Addoni - paid
Summitwhite1le - paid
Ssdude - paid

If the members that I have listed are still interested please Paypal me $15 as a gift or $15.50 as a purchase to cover fees.

I am having trouble posting pics of the tunnel brace, can only load 1 at a time
Shaun am I still on your list? I've been trying to get ahold of you but no luck responding on tap talk. Saw you are making them again.
Thanks,
Dave Raimo
751 rwtq

Newbury, Ma
devildog0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 07:56 AM   #209
devildog0311

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Hennessey 800 hp upgrade 7
Tunnel brace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
Ok guys I have decided to start making these again. As of 12:12am on 9-4-2016 I have 64 members who would like a tunnel brace. Now I realize that many may have moved on or bought a name brand part since the wait has been so long and i apologize for that. Shipping on these was a bit more than I anticipated the last round and the cost of materials has gone up a little bit as well. Last time I was able to use a lot of materials that were laying around and it didn't really cost me a lot of money to produce. This time I'm looking to charge $40 per brace and that will cover shipping anywhere in the CONUS as well as the cost of materials, both the steel and the welding supplies. I understand if you guys are not willing to pay that but trust me there is absolutely no profit and I still anticipate a bit of money out of pocket. At this moment I'm going to go ahead and send out a ton of PMs along with my email and my cell number because my PMs almost never come to me on this forum. Also I probably won't make any more for a while after this run since there so many to do. Anyone else that's not asked up to this point go ahead and post that you would like one but I can't guarantee when I'll be able to make it. Again thanks guys, I appreciate it!!
Shaun, I still want one. Please let me know the next step to get my order.

Thanks
Devildog 0311
Dave R.
751 rwtq

Newbury, Ma
devildog0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 08:40 AM   #210
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildog0311 View Post
Shaun, I still want one. Please let me know the next step to get my order.

Thanks
Devildog 0311
Dave R.
Yes Dave I am gonna be making them starting this week. I'll pm the details to you now