Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-06-2008, 09:48 PM   #127
playhard67
come to poppa

Drives: 67RS,09 Harley FLHX
this is being discussed at this other thread:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5193

Cancelled the 2010 SS/RS (for now) and bought this instead (2009 Harley FLHX)
playhard67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:51 PM   #128
Design1stCode2nd

Drives: four wheels
Hopefully it will all be on their site or youtube tomorrow.
Design1stCode2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:53 PM   #129
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
looks like I'm staying up til 1 am
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #130
jojohn33

Drives: tt
45k Volt? GM has simple lost it. The people that struggle with gas don't buy 45k cars. The other side the tree hugers they don't have 45k either they are lucking to have a shirt to cry in. Really I mean really?

On topic I sure hope the camaro makes it out before I die.

btw did anyone else feel like this story was bad for gm? All I got was that gm cars handle bad from the start with the guy on the test track hitting every cone he could and then later on some guy changing a camaro tire cause "he took the corner to wide"
jojohn33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:00 PM   #131
Fandango
(In Z/28 Therapy)

Drives: 2014 SS Camaro (Sookie)
Send a message via AIM to Fandango
I think GM is looking at the launch of Challenger to see what the market will look like. The Challengers are on the Showroom floors. I don't see them on the road. I live in FL. I've seen one in that ugly orange color. Did GM wait to long? Almost. You know how you can spot a V6 mustang from a mile away? It's vital that the entry level Camaro match what we have seen in the movies. I'm glad I got a look at the SS with stripes. Did more for me there than anything. I think this Camaro will make a big hit. It's a highly anticipated car. It will sell over the projected 100,000 units in it's first year. Fasionably late. I'm telling you it will be awesome.

GM had to deal with adjusting to historical events. A lot has to be said with that.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:04 PM   #132
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I'm waiting for it on youtube because I was too late to dvr it here from work.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:11 PM   #133
Congoman775

Drives: Muscle
can someone post the vid online???
Congoman775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #134
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojohn33 View Post
45k Volt? GM has simple lost it. The people that struggle with gas don't buy 45k cars. The other side the tree hugers they don't have 45k either they are lucking to have a shirt to cry in. Really I mean really?

On topic I sure hope the camaro makes it out before I die.

btw did anyone else feel like this story was bad for gm? All I got was that gm cars handle bad from the start with the guy on the test track hitting every cone he could and then later on some guy changing a camaro tire cause "he took the corner to wide"
45k before goverment kick backs maybe? or what. . .I mean I didn't get to see the story yet. but does seem high.

and the whole coment about gm cars can't handle. . .guess that's why they are runing them on the ring and getting good times with them. . .

btw great first post (sarcasm) but no sarcasm welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
I'm waiting for it on youtube because I was too late to dvr it here from work.
comes on at 1 am also
Old 08-06-2008, 10:23 PM   #135
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Agreed... post it online... I don't have cable, satelite, or an antena, so I don't get any channels on my tv, period...
- Xanthos

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #136
jojohn33

Drives: tt
I didn't say they handled bad for one thing I said watching the story you would get that feeling. Thanks for not watching the story and bashing my opinion about the story (SARCASM). I can do it also and btw grow up and go ethug attack somthing else just a comment. shesh
jojohn33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:41 PM   #137
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojohn33 View Post
I didn't say they handled bad for one thing I said watching the story you would get that feeling. Thanks for not watching the story and bashing my opinion about the story (SARCASM). I can do it also and btw grow up and go ethug attack somthing else just a comment. shesh
I was asking a question about the volt. because I haven't seen the show and if people were to actually use their brains now adays they would realize not everyone knows how to drive a sports car. I wasn't "thug" bashing you. if you want to view it that way then fine sorry. just a negative first post is not a great way to introduce your self.

Also I will be watching the show at 1 am, since some people have to work shift work and don't get to see things like this.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #138
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Is there any way anybody could record it... My tv doesn't get any channels... No cable, no satellite, no bunny ears, nothing... And I'd really like to see it...
- Xanthos

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #139
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthosV6 View Post
Is there any way anybody could record it... My tv doesn't get any channels... No cable, no satellite, no bunny ears, nothing... And I'd really like to see it...
- Xanthos
I'll see if my dad can't burn it to DVD (he recorded it) and I can compress it and send it out. . .if he can't.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #140
camaros and vettes
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2008 Corvette
I thought they may have more with Dale Jr driving the car. The exhaust on the one sounded to much like a rice burner to me, hope it was the v6. I don't like gm saying that china is there crown jewel, did they forget where they came from??
camaros and vettes is offline   Reply With Quote