Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

View Poll Results: Change Name of this Thread to New "Club Name" to Keep the Thread Going?
"West Central Georgia Camaro Club" - Let's make it official; keep it going and keep it open. 13 92.86%
Start a new thread and start all over again. :( 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2010, 11:39 PM   #127
iluvmy67camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Red Jewel
Recon Update

My daughter Jess and I did a little recon today and it's a good thing we did. We headed out to Warm Springs to time the drive, (35 minutes) then we set out on the hunt for our surprise destination (it will add an additional 20 minutes drive time and about 1 1/2 hours to the activity schedule. Mapquest directions were'nt quite acurate and we ended up on a dead end road in a cow pasture. Jess was cracking up trying to envision 10-20 Camaro's following me down this lonely country road to nowhere. Well we finally found our destination and what a surprise it was. It was worth the trip today, we spent about an hour out there so I adjusted our schedule to allow time for the stop. We definately need a good photographer for this cruise, one who is well versed in working with hi contrast situations. I am hoping son (the photographer) can come out from Savannah, but that is never a gaurantee because of his unit.
The Bulloch house would like reservations a few days out, so the sooner you can RSVP the better. I'm going to reserve a table for a minimum of 15 and we'll grow from there. Just please keep in contact with me so I can make adjustments with the reservation. I am also hoping to get reserved parking for our club, but no gaurantees (cross your fingers).
*PM me for my cell number and email if you don't already have it.
**I will be posting a flyer at Legacy Chevy for this cruise to see if we can encourage newcomers to the club. As usual, if you see any new Camaro's cruising around by all means invite them to join our group. You have my permission to pass along my contact info.
We need some two way radio's (walkie talkie's), does anyone have any? I have one set, but we will need at least two more.

Deb and Paul, I'm so sorry we could not accomodate your schedule. Hopefully there will be something in the future that you can participate in or maybe you can work something out because this is going to be a trip worth taking! Rich, I'm so glad that this fit's into your schedule and Randy, I hope that you can make this one too.

That's all for now,

Lani

Last edited by iluvmy67camaro; 05-08-2010 at 12:27 PM.
iluvmy67camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #128
67CamaroGirl

Drives: 1967 RS Camaro/2010 2SS/RS
Sorry Lani, Joe and I aren't going to make it. We are going to the Borla Auto Fest that weekend. I hope you all have a good time.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:53 PM   #129
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Lani, The Rest of the Crew

If we can make it that weekend, we may have to tag along (weather permitting) on the StreetGlide, it so seems the Camaro is headed to Lynn Haven, FL (Panama City) and spend a few quality weeks with Gary's Customz.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #130
Cataula15

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro SS
Lani...
As noted before, I'll be getting off work at 9am (sooner if my relief comes in early). I'll do everything I can to be there by 9:30 but may have to meet up with you guys in east Harris County somewhere. Looking forward to the day...

Rich

2010 Rally Yellow 1SS

6.2L LS3 Engine
Appearance Modifications: GM Hockey Stick Stripes, Custom Cut Hood Spears
Performance Modifications: SLP Skip-Shift Eliminator, Barton Industries Short Throw Shifter, Volant CAI, Vogtland Performance Lowering Springs, Muffler Delete
Cataula15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #131
moreengineering

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Lani,
Count 2 for me. I live in Columbus and would like to tag along.
Thanks, Jerry.
moreengineering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #132
iluvmy67camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by moreengineering View Post
Lani,
Count 2 for me. I live in Columbus and would like to tag along.
Thanks, Jerry.
Gotcha,

PM me your info and I'll add you to our club list. All information is kept private (my eyes only) and will not be shared unless you approve. I'll need the following info:
your name, email, cell number, city and Camaro info.

Welcome to our group!

Lani
Old 05-15-2010, 06:57 AM   #133
iluvmy67camaro

Camaro5Fest Book

Anyone planning on purchasing the Camaro5Fest book? If so, let me know. If two or more of us purchase at the same time before the end of May, we get a 15% discount on the purchase price of $90.00. Yikes, I know that it's high, but it's full of so many wonderful memories of that fantastic weekend! Besides, we spend more on our Camaro's!
Old 05-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #134
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Guys, not gonna make it this weekend due to be on call at work and we got no Camaro, she'll be back in a few weeks though, have fun, be careful, keep the shiney side up and the rubber side down.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
Old 05-18-2010, 07:11 AM   #135
Diana54321

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM Blk Stripes
Hey, if you don't mind someone living in Middle GA crashing your West Central GA cruise on Sunday, count me in.
Diana54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #136
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana54321 View Post
Hey, if you don't mind someone living in Middle GA crashing your West Central GA cruise on Sunday, count me in.
There can never be too many CGMs...Come on down, we have a very good group of folks and Lani has put together a fantastic ride.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:40 AM   #137
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
We're planning on being there
Old 05-22-2010, 01:04 PM   #138
iluvmy67camaro

Any last minute additions to our cruise tomorrow? The more the merrier, come one come all, it's going to be a great day!!!

Don't forget to bring a cooler with water, and your detail kit for the photo shoots (to get the bugs off).
Old 05-22-2010, 04:52 PM   #139
Cataula15

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro SS
How many cars participating tomorrow Lani?

2010 Rally Yellow 1SS

6.2L LS3 Engine
Appearance Modifications: GM Hockey Stick Stripes, Custom Cut Hood Spears
Performance Modifications: SLP Skip-Shift Eliminator, Barton Industries Short Throw Shifter, Volant CAI, Vogtland Performance Lowering Springs, Muffler Delete
Cataula15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #140
Diana54321

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM Blk Stripes
"9:00am - Meet @ Sonic Drive-In, corner of Gentian Rd and Woodruff Farm Rd.
The same location as our last meet, 9:30am SHARP, we are on the road. "

Could someone help me out since I have never been to Columbus. Mapquest is showing where all the Sonics are there and I have yet to find this intersection on the map. I see there's one near Woodruff Farm Rd and I see one that is on Floyd, I guess Woodruff Farm turns into Floyd right before this Sonic.
Diana54321 is offline   Reply With Quote