Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 12-05-2011, 09:50 AM   #1387
PonyMan

Drives: 2009 C6 4lt Vert, 2011 Camaro Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
I have a difficult time reading Vulpine's posts.

Just saying...
Kind of like...you know..and then....okay!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #1388
PonyMan

Drives: 2009 C6 4lt Vert, 2011 Camaro Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
Congrats to everyone who got a bowl
Good luck
Second that!! \m/
Old 12-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #1389
skar

Drives: 2010 2SSRS headers/CAI/tune/corsa,
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
From RichRod to the Sugar Bowl. WOW! What a turnaround. Brady Hoke is THE MICHIGAN man. Recruiting abilities are "HOLY CRAP" , do we have some monster recruits coming in. He we come BABY!!!

#GoBlue
JL Audio XD400/4 amp
Pfadt trailing arms & tie rods sway bars.
pedders street 1 package. ,Hurst short throw shifter
With bronze bushings .
skar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #1390
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Priceless
Attached Images

BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #1391
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Priceless
I Lol'd.......
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #1392
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
You know I will take my Hat off for what Hoke did with Michigan by getting them in a Bowl Game his first year. He did some Good coaching getting these players to beleive again that its possible to win and succeed. The players were already there it just took a little

Now here is my question to the Michigan Fans and im being serious not flaming........

Denard is a junior the talks about him possibly going to the NFL have been all over ESPN for a week now. Maybe he will Maybe he wont but here is the question if he were to leave right now who would step in and fill his spot ?

Losing that Caliber of a QB is HUGE Texas knows that when we lost Vince Young we just got lucky and had a Coaches Son ready to step in.
( Colt wasnt Vince with the legs but he wasnt bad however offense was sooooo differsnt )

Baylor is about to go through the same thing when RG3 ( robert griffin 3rd ) goes to the NFL.

Michigan and Baylors offense clicks on 12 cylinders when Denard and RG3 are playing when they are not on the field its a total different teams.
The QB who can throw a bullet and then pull it in and gain 21+ yards a run are not common. When they are here its great however when they leave it shows just what your offense is.

IMO thats why myer left florida when tebow left. John brantly wasnt the answer to his offense and he knew it.
Florida ran the same spread offense Texas ran. Most Spreads are a Qb with a lot of WR's. Its just so much nicer when you have a QB that can run and gain yardage.

Now Meyer is up at Ohio St with a QB who needs a little polishing on the throwing and pretty dam good with his legs.....imo it wont be hard to get him to be another Troy Smith.
Hell if the guy was polished and didnt over throw his WR's by 5 yards on 3 different drives you could have added 3 more TD's to Ohio State score during the Michigan as the receiver was left wide open down the sideline each time.

I'm just curious who Michigans next Qb is because when he has to take over the offense wont look the same. Hell it may move a lot slower without denards legs.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #1393
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Denard won't be going pro. I would be shocked if he did. Even if he does, we have Devin Gardner at backup. He is an explosive player as well. If he get the reps because Denard is gone you will see him shine. We also have a HUGE recruit coming in next year at QB. Wolverines will reload. We'll be fine, however I don't see Denard going anywhere. Next year could be a heisman year and he absolutely loves Michigan.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #1394
ShnOmac

Quote:
Denard won't be going pro. I would be shocked if he did. Even if he does, we have Devin Gardner at backup. He is an explosive player as well. If he get the reps because Denard is gone you will see him shine. We also have a HUGE recruit coming in next year at QB. Wolverines will reload. We'll be fine, however I don't see Denard going anywhere. Next year could be a heisman year and he absolutely loves Michigan.

I don't see Michigan hurting at the QB position anytime soon!
Old 12-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #1395
RSokie
Proud owner of Litho #195

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_krazee View Post
yeah...
WTG OSU(ok state)...you went from victorious to stupid to pathetically sad all in a matter of minutes.
Pray for the 13 people that were trampled, and especially the 3 that are in critical condition due to the STUPID OSU fans whose "aggie-extreme" celebration went horribly wrong.
Yeah I gotta give it up to them they outplayed us on on levels as I figured they would. I agree they acted like they had never beat OU before, I agree this is a once in a blue moon victory for them

OSU deserves to play in the national championship game though, we have already seen Alabama and LSU.....BORINGGGGG!
RSokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #1396
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Something for the MSU fans.

Old 12-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #1397
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

I would love to see LSU vs OkST. Oregon put a lot of yards up on LSU and OkSt. could do the same. It would have been one hell of a game. BCS sucks ass.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #1398
ShnOmac

Quote:
. We also have a HUGE recruit coming in next year at QB. .
Whom are you referring to?

If Gunner Kiel signs with Michigan watch out..... He seems to be a REAL accurate passer!

Under the considering tab....
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/fo...130/class/2012

We also have a ESPN top 150 committed for 2013, QB Shane Morris.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #1399
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Whom are you referring to?

If Gunner Kiel signs with Michigan watch out..... He seems to be a REAL accurate passer!

Under the considering tab....
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/fo...130/class/2012

We also have a ESPN top 150 committed for 2013, QB Shane Morris.
Yeah, I was talking about Shane Morris, I forgot he was a 2013 recruit. He is also looking like a beast.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #1400
MEDISIN

Drives: 2011 CTS-V Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSokie View Post
Yeah I gotta give it up to them they outplayed us on on levels as I figured they would. I agree they acted like they had never beat OU before, I agree this is a once in a blue moon victory for them

OSU deserves to play in the national championship game though, we have already seen Alabama and LSU.....BORINGGGGG!
Prayers go out to the Okie-lite fans injured in Saturday night's post-game antics. I can't think of any reason to storm the field when you are favored at home against an opponent. Must be frustration after winning only 17 times in 106 tries

Was surprised to see Meatchicken in a BCS game having not won their division (more or less their conference). I guess it's only fair to match them against VT (since they didn't win the ACC either).

So far the okie-lite vs tree-huggers looks to be the most interesting match-up. Clemson/West Virginia could be fun too.

My wife and I decided we aren't watching the snooze-fest that was LSU/Bama again. I think Bama wins this time and claims championship #827,912,681 or however many they claiming these days.

If LSU wins I think they should have to play the Packers. THAT I would watch

"Not giving a f*^k is truly the greatest luxury, and no luxury car gives fewer f*^k's than a CTS-V." - Matt Hardigree
MEDISIN is offline   Reply With Quote