Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 01-01-2012, 02:45 AM   #1429
BAMFSS

Drives: '10 IBM 1SS/RS
Send a message via Skype™ to BAMFSS
Thanks all! I'm sure looking forward to doing more with my car and the Camaro community for sure!
BAMFSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #1430
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
With so much going on yesterday, and one more mod I have to install on the car before I can drive it...been missing those events lately.

I live not far from there, and in the past was a frequent visitor of the Saturday events there. You may have seen my Shelby there once or twice.

We stayed away from Seville last night because I heard it was a $25.00 cover charge per person. You know, all we did was sit at a table with some friends at Hopjacks on 9 mile rd. For a simple gathering, and not to terribly bad live acoustical guitar music, it turned out to be a good night.

Happy New Year everyone.
well from the looks of it, you're the other Shelby i was referring to what's up? i ain't seen ya in a while

as for Seville, turns out the membership card expires on the 30th and it was $20. oh well - they had some pretty good bands there & as usual, Jami hooked me up on some drinks. the square was also shut down & set up like a street festival with a huge band stage, too (and it was no cover)

glad y'all had fun up there.
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #1431
Ellehcim

Drives: 14 2LT Red Rock
Happy New Year everyone
Ellehcim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #1432
NAZZ
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 1SS/RS VIN 9588/05/13
Like us Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emera...46864545384457
NAZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:08 PM   #1433
R1ant04

Drives: 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by acatlover13 View Post
Happy New Year! May 2012 bring many new members to our ECC Family!!

Sup peoples, im Anthoni. I was n tha market 4 a c6, came across a deal on a 2ss and here i am! Been kinda lurkin 4 a few days and found tha ECC fam. Im in Pcola. Lookin forward 2 becoming a part of tha Camaro life, and gettin 2 know u guys! oh and im very happy wit my camaro!!!
R1ant04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #1434
NAZZ
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1ant04 View Post
Sup peoples, im Anthoni. I was n tha market 4 a c6, came across a deal on a 2ss and here i am! Been kinda lurkin 4 a few days and found tha ECC fam. Im in Pcola. Lookin forward 2 becoming a part of tha Camaro life, and gettin 2 know u guys! oh and im very happy wit my camaro!!!
Welcome , see ya the jan 14th meet
Old 01-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #1435
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Happy New Year Guy's, Hope all is well with y'all.
Hot Wheels Emblems and Floor Mats, Morimoto Fog Lights, PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting & My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller & Paddle Shifter Heritage Grill, Manual Shifter Boot, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Hot Wheels door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #1436
ducatisl
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS 6m
Location: Fort Walton Beach...surrounded by da** pickup trucks I can't see around!
Not to stir up the hornet's nest, but I think this guy with the GT500 should join us on our cruise the 14th
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
What's facebook?

Procharged F1A-94 on a 416 LSA block, Callies/Manley/Scat/Melling/Cloyes/ARP/Ferrea/Landspeed/Hi-Ram/FIC/Tick/Alky/ Strange/QA1/DSS/BMR/RPS/Tilton/GZM/Fore/AEM/ATi/JGS etc., built/tuned by me and Innovative Street Technologies
'Mo's Seemingly Endless Build Thread
ducatisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #1437
NAZZ
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFN Wish View Post
Where is the best place for an oil change? And what kind of oil should I do? Regular? Synthetic? What weight?

Service Information

2011 Chevrolet Camaro [2G1FK3DJ6B9211505] | Camaro (VIN F) Service Manual | Document ID: 2523337
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#PI0215: Oil Filler Cap Identification and Changes - (Aug 23, 2010)

Subject:

Oil Filler Cap Identification and Changes

Models:

2011 Cadillac CTS-V, DTS, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, STS

2011 Chevrolet Camaro, Corvette

Equipped with Engine VINs E, F, J, P, S, T, W, 4, 6 (RPOs L37, LSA, LAU, LD8, L37, L99, LS3, LS7, LS9)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information may be helpful in identifying and avoiding unnecessary parts replacement at the time of Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI).

Condition/Concern

Technicians may notice during PDI that the oil filler cap on the 2011 vehicles no longer has the “Mobil 1®” logo printed on the cap.

Previous Design Oil Filler Cap

Revised 2011 Oil Filler Cap

Recommendations/Instructions

Important: DO NOT replace oil filler caps because they no longer display the Mobil 1® logo.

Starting with 2011 vehicle production, GM no longer specifies Mobil 1® as the required oil for the above vehicles. A new oil specification called Dexos I has been created, which a variety of synthetic and synthetic blend motor oils meet.

Note: For additional information on available Dexos 1 oils, please refer to PI0175.

2011 vehicles equipped with DOHC V6 engines (RPO LF1 and LLT) are no longer built with Mobil I logo caps. These vehicles should be serviced in accordance with the Dexos I standard.

SRX models with the DOHC V6 (RPO LAU) engine used the “Mobil 1®” cap from the 2011 start of production to August 1, 2010.

All Chevrolet Corvette and Camaro models along with the Cadillac DTS, CTS-V and Escalade models will continue to be built with the “Mobil 1®” style cap until November 2010.

GM bulletins are intended for use by professional technicians, NOT a "do-it-yourselfer". They are written to inform these technicians of conditions that may occur on some vehicles, or to provide information that could assist in the proper service of a vehicle. Properly trained technicians have the equipment, tools, safety instructions, and know-how to do a job properly and safely. If a condition is described, DO NOT assume that the bulletin applies to your vehicle, or that your vehicle will have that condition. See your GM dealer for information on whether your vehicle may benefit from the information.

WE SUPPORT VOLUNTARY TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION

© 2012 General Motors. All rights reserved.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:51 PM   #1438
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Welcome R1!!! If you see me out and about make sure to wave man!!! Lol. I'm all over PCola sir.

I say bring the GT500 out...be good to get some Equal Opportunity goin on.

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #1439
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellehcim View Post
Happy New Year everyone
Happy New Year Michelle. Can't wait to see you on the 14th. Done any Modding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1ant04 View Post
Welcome R1 to our little group of Camaro nuts. Hope maybe you can make it to Crestview for a gathering on the 14th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderbuddy View Post
Happy New Year Guy's, Hope all is well with y'all.
Happy New Year Benji. I know you've been modding that Camaro of yours. The Camaro's looking good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatisl View Post
Not to stir up the hornet's nest, but I think this guy with the GT500 should join us on our cruise the 14th
Tom, he's already posted #113 on the Meet & Greet thread that they're coming. Get ready to swap war stories.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #1440
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAZZ View Post
Service Information

2011 Chevrolet Camaro [2G1FK3DJ6B9211505] | Camaro (VIN F) Service Manual | Document ID: 2523337

#PI0215: Oil Filler Cap Identification and Changes - (Aug 23, 2010)

Subject:

Oil Filler Cap Identification and Changes

Models:

2011 Cadillac CTS-V, DTS, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, STS

2011 Chevrolet Camaro, Corvette

Equipped with Engine VINs E, F, J, P, S, T, W, 4, 6 (RPOs L37, LSA, LAU, LD8, L37, L99, LS3, LS7, LS9)

The following information may be helpful in identifying and avoiding unnecessary parts replacement at the time of Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI).

Condition/Concern

Technicians may notice during PDI that the oil filler cap on the 2011 vehicles no longer has the “Mobil 1®” logo printed on the cap.

Previous Design Oil Filler Cap

Revised 2011 Oil Filler Cap

Recommendations/Instructions

Important: DO NOT replace oil filler caps because they no longer display the Mobil 1® logo.

Starting with 2011 vehicle production, GM no longer specifies Mobil 1® as the required oil for the above vehicles. A new oil specification called Dexos I has been created, which a variety of synthetic and synthetic blend motor oils meet.

Note: For additional information on available Dexos 1 oils, please refer to PI0175.

2011 vehicles equipped with DOHC V6 engines (RPO LF1 and LLT) are no longer built with Mobil I logo caps. These vehicles should be serviced in accordance with the Dexos I standard.

SRX models with the DOHC V6 (RPO LAU) engine used the “Mobil 1®” cap from the 2011 start of production to August 1, 2010.

All Chevrolet Corvette and Camaro models along with the Cadillac DTS, CTS-V and Escalade models will continue to be built with the “Mobil 1®” style cap until November 2010.

GM bulletins are intended for use by professional technicians, NOT a "do-it-yourselfer". They are written to inform these technicians of conditions that may occur on some vehicles, or to provide information that could assist in the proper service of a vehicle. Properly trained technicians have the equipment, tools, safety instructions, and know-how to do a job properly and safely. If a condition is described, DO NOT assume that the bulletin applies to your vehicle, or that your vehicle will have that condition. See your GM dealer for information on whether your vehicle may benefit from the information.

WE SUPPORT VOLUNTARY TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION

© 2012 General Motors. All rights reserved.
Hey Nick could you shorten it down a little bit so I can understand it. Thanks for the info.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:21 PM   #1441
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
i reckon if y'all let me bring the truck on a cruise, he should be able to come

but then again, at least Penny's a GM product
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #1442
R1ant04

Drives: 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAZZ View Post
Welcome , see ya the jan 14th meet
thanks 4 tha welcome, Any of u guys gonna meet up here n town b4 ya head out 2 Cview? Im not gonna b able 2 go on tha ride, but would b able 2 meet up with yall prior 2.
R1ant04 is offline   Reply With Quote