Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #1429
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
Mornin' ladies!!! I haven't checked in for a while. Had my 27 week Dr. appt today, and baby and I are trucking along rather healthy!!! I have only gained a total of 16 lbs total, and finally have a due date of April 9th in place, unless he decides to come early!!! So EXCITED!!!
Congrats, all sounds well.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #1430
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Congrats, all sounds well.
Thanks!!! Yes, it is!!! I"m beyond ready since he is my last!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #1431
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Quote:
Thanks!!! Yes, it is!!! I"m beyond ready since he is my last!!

Glad all is going well. Hang on tight. Time flys. Before you know it you will be an almost-empty nester like me!
Old 01-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #1432
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Glad all is going well. Hang on tight. Time flys. Before you know it you will be an almost-empty nester like me!
Thanks!! Oh, I know!! I still can't believe my son is 4 already. I still look at him and can't believe I'm a mom!! I thought parents looked forward to that??
Old 01-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #1433
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Ever wish you looked like some model in a magazine?? Take a look at these, and you'll have new self confidence....

Old 01-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #1434
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Ever wish you looked like some model in a magazine?? Take a look at these, and you'll have new self confidence....

That and it would be nice if those graphic designers and makeup/hair stylist were around 24/7/365!! Then we could be flawless like that too!!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #1435
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Yeah, we know that. It's the guys that need to know. Maybe we need to post those videos on their hot ladies thread. It still ticks me off that they can get away with some of those pics but we can't post our real pics on our now frozen thread!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #1436
ROBOSSRS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS Inferno Orange
Quote:
Yeah, we know that. It's the guys that need to know. Maybe we need to post those videos on their hot ladies thread. It still ticks me off that they can get away with some of those pics but we can't post our real pics on our now frozen thread!
ROBOSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:07 PM   #1437
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Quote:
It wasn't our real pics that were the problem, it was their responses to us REAL women... If they try to send a nasty message to one of their hot ladies, nobody cares, because those hot ladies aren't actually receiving the message... (Shhhh - don't tell the guys! They think those phony women really do love them! )
Old 01-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #1438
ROBOSSRS

Quote:
It wasn't our real pics that were the problem, it was their responses to us REAL women... If they try to send a nasty message to one of their hot ladies, nobody cares, because those hot ladies aren't actually receiving the message... (Shhhh - don't tell the guys! They think those phony women really do love them! )
When I was a many years younger and a young lady would start to flirt with me(it used to irritate my wife, understandably so) it was fun. Now that I am a 55 old year geezer I think twice when a young lady even smiles at me. When I was doing some repair work at a local Wally World three young ladies came walking through the store giggling.The one girl says to the other " I smile at ugly people it makes their day."
Old 01-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #1439
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanddemon View Post
When I was a many years younger and a young lady would start to flirt with me(it used to irritate my wife, understandably so) it was fun. Now that I am a 55 old year geezer I think twice when a young lady even smiles at me. When I was doing some repair work at a local Wally World three young ladies came walking through the store giggling.The one girl says to the other " I smile at ugly people it makes their day."
You should have said "I smile back at the stupid ones - it makes their day, too!"
Old 01-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #1440
ROBOSSRS

Quote:
You should have said "I smile back at the stupid ones - it makes their day, too!"
That's a good one. They weren't talking about me , because they could not see me where I was hunkered down near the floor repairing a register.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:48 AM   #1441
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Happy Thursday!

OK ladies, so I posted a pic on FB a few days ago of my makeup after getting it done by my MAC makeup artist.

A girl I went to high school with commented on how awesome it looked, and went on to say she only owns a tube of mascara and has no idea what to buy or how to use makeup.

I told her we could get together and I'd teach her some tips and tricks and how to use certain things, and she sent me her phone number.

So how do I handle this? I know she doesn't have a lot of money at all, and I'd love to show her how to do makeup, but I don't know if she'll be able to go buy the basics she needs. Me buying it for her is a little much since I haven't seen her in years and I don't want to flaunt money in her face.

Should I meet up with her and give her some of the samples I've got laying around, and makeup freebies I've gotten from Clinique, Lauder, etc.? I'm just not sure how to go about doing this.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #1442
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Hey good for you! I now have 13 first place trophies and didn't even go to many shows last summer because it was hotter than the surface of the sun!
My best advice is clean the ever lovin' crap out of the car, which we all do with our Camaros anyway. But here is my secret, lean closer and don't tell anybody, the engine compartment has to be clean enough to eat off of and I'm not kidding. I get mine steam cleaned twice a year. The steering wheel must be straight, tires aligned and polished. I'm also a car show judge, so I step back and look at my car like I would a car I was judging.
Lastly it does not hurt to campaign a little, not in their face, just be knowledgable if they ask any questions. Hope this helps and best of luck!
Renee
Thanks Renee! What kinda sucks, is the show is Friday, Sat, and Sun. I already had a previous committment to run a half marathon down in Baton Rouge this weekend so I am leaving the car at the show for the weekend (it's inside a convention center). I have another club member who will be parked right next to me and he said he would look after my car and I have a few friends who are going to stop in and check on her as well. Wish I could be there the whole weekend, but I will only be there Friday and make it back just in time for the awards presentation on Sunday. If this hurts my chances of taking home some bling, oh well...I did put together a build book to leave in the trunk that really paints the picture and tells her story, so hopefully that will help in my absence.

Quote:
Mornin' ladies!!! I haven't checked in for a while. Had my 27 week Dr. appt today, and baby and I are trucking along rather healthy!!! I have only gained a total of 16 lbs total, and finally have a due date of April 9th in place, unless he decides to come early!!! So EXCITED!!!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post

Should I meet up with her and give her some of the samples I've got laying around, and makeup freebies I've gotten from Clinique, Lauder, etc.? I'm just not sure how to go about doing this.
Yes!!! This seems like a good approach!!