Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 03-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #1471
FurySS
Furious Shine

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCanSS View Post
Looking good! What are you going to do about the chrome ring around the airbag?
That splitter looks awesome, And my damn hand is still bruised

Did not want to put that much work into that trim ring in case that airbag blew when we hooked the battery back up Hrpiii has some mad sharpie skills he can use on it!!
FurySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #1472
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Indy Pace View Post
That splitter looks awesome, And my damn hand is still bruised

Did not want to put that much work into that trim ring in case that airbag blew when we hooked the battery back up Hrpiii has some mad sharpie skills he can use on it!!
A sharpie huh. . .
Old 03-28-2012, 07:45 AM   #1473
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
I think 'Awesome' is the most over used word in the English language but Hank, the car looks awesome! I mean the attention to detail, the care you've put into your selections is note worthy. I recall my first seeing your car on that day in March at Raymond's for that car show and I had to look at your car several times and you had really done nothing to it at that time but the color of it made me jealous! I watched you with camera in hand taking pics of other cars and the way you were looking them over, I knew you had ideas running wild and the proof is in the pudding with the masterpiece you have turned out. The thing I really enjoy about these cars and this car in particular, its a blank canvas to work with and to do as you see fit and the only limitation is your imagination and of course the purse strings which I know all too well. I compliment you on this and look forward to seeing it again in person. I'll also have a Folgers can in my trunk for donations for mods at our next event. LOL SMDH!!!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #1474
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
I think 'Awesome' is the most over used word in the English language but Hank, the car looks awesome! I mean the attention to detail, the care you've put into your selections is note worthy. I recall my first seeing your car on that day in March at Raymond's for that car show and I had to look at your car several times and you had really done nothing to it at that time but the color of it made me jealous! I watched you with camera in hand taking pics of other cars and the way you were looking them over, I knew you had ideas running wild and the proof is in the pudding with the masterpiece you have turned out. The thing I really enjoy about these cars and this car in particular, its a blank canvas to work with and to do as you see fit and the only limitation is your imagination and of course the purse strings which I know all too well. I compliment you on this and look forward to seeing it again in person. I'll also have a Folgers can in my trunk for donations for mods at our next event. LOL SMDH!!!!!
as always Chozn, thank you very for the kind words. We are very pleased with all our selections so far. Like you said, it truly is a blank slate and so many people have done so much to personalize them. You too, the RJT is one beautiful color, and you have made it your own.

now wait till you see 2010 Pace's car, it's going to blow a lot of people away this year.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #1475
FurySS
Furious Shine

Quote:
I'll also have a Folgers can in my trunk for donations for mods at our next event. LOL SMDH!!!!!
Seat covers, color changing halos, 3 spoilers - you've been spending with the best of us Joe We should get together downtown - you bring your coffee can and I will bring my cardboard "I spend all my money on my car, and my wife refuses to get a 2nd job - please help!" sign

Got the Apex Air Scoop & Windshield Washer Relocation kit installed today!
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #1476
FurySS
Furious Shine

Here is the G2 Inferno Orange Custom Paint on the Brembos. Looks great, only thing I will say is it took a LOT of coats to get the IOM to cover the OEM dark grey- pretty much the entire can. So keep that in mind if you are going over with a much lighter metallic color
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #1477
Camaro X

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
Looks great. Nice job.
2012 ZL1 #115 SIM M6
Camaro X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #1478
chozn4service

Hopefully we'll all make a nice showing on the 28th of April for the 'Mod Day' event. Hope we have some nice weather to and from Jamestown. One thing I was wondering is if this is a spouse, significant other event? No one has said and I was curious.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:23 PM   #1479
FurySS
Furious Shine

Quote:
Hopefully we'll all make a nice showing on the 28th of April for the 'Mod Day' event. Hope we have some nice weather to and from Jamestown. One thing I was wondering is if this is a spouse, significant other event? No one has said and I was curious.
I think we can represent pretty good Joe I don't see any reason you could not bring somebody along (unless they hate Camaros and are generally miserable to be around). I told my wife she could come, otherwise it's for me lol!!

Are you coming out next Saturday 4/7 for the Bruce Litton CICC tour?
Old 03-30-2012, 04:15 AM   #1480
chozn4service

I

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Indy Pace View Post
I think we can represent pretty good Joe I don't see any reason you could not bring somebody along (unless they hate Camaros and are generally miserable to be around). I told my wife she could come, otherwise it's for me lol!!

Are you coming out next Saturday 4/7 for the Bruce Litton CICC tour?

Yea, I didn't know if the girls would want to just hang out all day when guys are wrenching and all, could get pretty old, QUICK if you're standing and looking. Kinda like me going to the mall shopping with my lady and its from rack to rack, sitting and waiting, etc....

I'm playing it by ear on the Litton Tour. I've had some issues with my knee and just got a shot on Monday and a $136.00 prescription ( that was a mod) and now I'm trying to see if my walking is any better. Doctor is treating for inflammation and we all hope that's what it is and not another tear in the meniscus. I should know something here within the next few days.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #1481
jvc88889
Crouching Tiger

Drives: 2010 2SS RS
Car club members who want to display their prized vehicle and meet fellow automotive enthusiasts can take advantage of one of five Car Corral packages offered by the Indianapolis Motor Speedway during the inaugural Super Weekend at the Brickyard on July 26-29.

http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway...h-new-corrals/
jvc88889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #1482
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
dang it!

I was just bit by the upgrade bug.

more to come.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #1483
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350

Just sent... don't want to offend anyone.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #1484
FurySS
Furious Shine

CICC Spring Show

Here is the official info for the CICC Spring Show 5/5 @ Hummel Park in Plainfield. This show is open to ALL cars. The club would like as many members as possible to display their cars and help out. CICC cars will not be eligible for general judging but there will be a participant voted "Best Club Car Award" All proceeds from this show are going DIRECTLY to help the tornado victims of the Henryville/Maryville communities!

Here is the link to the FaceBook event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/213804248726301/
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf CICC2012ShowFlier.pdf (114.9 KB, 130 views)

Last edited by FurySS; 04-03-2012 at 07:06 PM.