Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 04-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #15261
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Robinson1 View Post
Congrats Mike... I'm happy for you bud.
Thanks man! I can't wait to see what New Era has up their sleeves for your car!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset6928 View Post
I don't think inadequate is the word. I am just in awe of what the guys can do with their cars. I have only seen a few of them(Motorama). When people talk to me about my Camaro, I end up talking about the club members cars. Can't wait to see them all together on Saturday. Could be one of the best days ever. Don't tell my wife I said that, ok!
I find myself in awe of other Camaros all the time! Even with all the stuff I have done to Big Red I find myself amazed by the creativity of Camaro owners, both on this forum and out there at shows and events!
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #15262
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
I just put gas in mine for the first time since November, lol. I don't have any mods done this winter per say, but I have a lot of time and money invested in my buffer and Adams products. I'm happy with mine as is
Old 04-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #15263
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSSUNAMI View Post
Add one more Camaro for the Glen. I'm in... Mr. Robinson will be riding shotgun since his beast is at New Era.
werners at 9
Old 04-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #15264
TSSUNAMI
It was ninety nine cents!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Regardless if your car is stock or modded to the sky, there's something we all can appreciate about it I'm sure.

I remember when I first joined and I was in your shoes, I had nothing but painted bowties on my CGM that first summer. I was just awestruck by all of the cool cars in this club. Two years later and I've got more mods than I ever thought I've had (and I'm still going ) I still admire and appreciate all the cars that I see in our club.

Just make sure you feel proud of your car my friend. I'm sure it's beautiful.

@Mike, dude whether it was "favorable' conditions or not, I bet you really LOVE how that ride feels now When I installed my JRE tune I was a happy happy camper brother. It really wakes up the car. I'm sure Steve got you set up nicely. Was his turbocharged IOM there? That's one sweet car. Saw it in Camaro now a year or two ago.

@Ron... Dude you got that ridin durrty song stuck in my head now
Old 04-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #15265
3CamarosOnHand

i just put the cherry bombs back on , for the weekend , i traded my muffler delete with todd and angie kelly , for there stock and then cut mufflers off in tenn, and cobbed tails on so i could get home , man i need to rebuild that set , beavis sounds like shit ,
Old 04-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #15266
TSSUNAMI
It was ninety nine cents!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
@Andy,

Is werners before or after the canastota exit? I'm meeting ron at that exit to pick him up. I'll google map it if I can find it on there lol.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #15267
puertoricanfont

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
I can't wait to see all the cars on sat. I'm going to be taking pictures like crazy lol
Old 04-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #15268
Sunset6928

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Regardless if your car is stock or modded to the sky, there's something we all can appreciate about it I'm sure.

I remember when I first joined and I was in your shoes, I had nothing but painted bowties on my CGM that first summer. I was just awestruck by all of the cool cars in this club. Two years later and I've got more mods than I ever thought I've had (and I'm still going ) I still admire and appreciate all the cars that I see in our club.

@Mike, dude whether it was "favorable' conditions or not, I bet you really LOVE how that ride feels now When I installed my JRE tune I was a happy happy camper brother. It really wakes up the car. I'm sure Steve got you set up nicely. Was his turbocharged IOM there? That's one sweet car. Saw it in Camaro now a year or two ago.

Thanks TSSUNAMI, see you Saturday
Sunset6928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:29 PM   #15269
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Quote:

He sold the IOM! His next toy is gonna be a C7 Vette to modify the hell out of!
Old 04-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #15270
Ladyblack

Drives: Camaro 2Lt 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by puertoricanfont View Post
I can't wait to see all the cars on sat. I'm going to be taking pictures like crazy lol
lol your not the only one,,, im a maniac of pics,,, CamaroFest last year over 800 so....
See ya all Saturday
Old 04-17-2013, 08:36 PM   #15271
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

I forgot to say, I posted a good (funny) story in my build thread about my day today. post 333. Check it out!
Old 04-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #15272
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
Va crew is ready for drive up Friday morning. Will be great to see everyone. Can't wait. .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #15273
3CamarosOnHand

hospotality

hey Gang , Lady Black , is coming into syracuse , friday to run the glen with us , if somebody has friday night free , Mariane and Deni will be at the comfort inn and suite 6701 Buckley Rd , Maybe you could hang out ,
Can sombody possibly grab them Saturday Morning , around 830 so i dont have to get off thruway , if not i will , they dont know way around the area , and we wouldnt want them to get lost ,
Old 04-18-2013, 06:29 AM   #15274
nohemihere

Drives: 2010 camaro ss white/purple
Quote:
@Andy,

Is werners before or after the canastota exit? I'm meeting ron at that exit to pick him up. I'll google map it if I can find it on there lol.
After..... Go past Syracuse exit (I-81). It's the first rest stop after that exit!!
nohemihere is offline   Reply With Quote