Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-09-2010, 11:44 AM   #141
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
Just stating my opionion and wondered if anyone else felt the same. Wasn't trying to get anyone's panties in a bunch but it looks like I did.

Sorry but try no to be so sensitive about opionions. Believe it or not everyone doesn't like every mod available. Just becasue they have it doesn't mean it looks good.
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #142
SS 376

Drives: 2010 IBM 1SS (Former)
Guess I just click the back button when I see something I don't like. Not the type to rain on people's parade plus I don't have time to opine on every thing I don't like. Hope you find something you like. Maybe you'll like Revo's grill or something.
SS 376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:02 PM   #143
JProberts

Actually I did find something I like, E&G stailless steel mesh grill. Just giving my opionion as it seemed so many people were waiting and waiting on this grill including myself and when I saw it I was dissapointed with it myself.

Anyway as long as you like your grill than that's all that matters.

Peace
Old 02-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #144
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JProberts View Post
So whats so great about this heritage grill? Everyone has been waiting months for this thing and this is it? Really.....This is what all the fuss was about! IMO the stock looks just as good.

If your going to upgrade the grill than I think it should look better than the stock unit. At least a stainlees steel version or something.....this is a dissapointment of an upgrade if you ask me.
I really like the Heritage grill; IMO, its way better looking than the stock one. If you disagree with me then you have no taste and you're stupid; LOL only kidding. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #145
JProberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketti View Post
I really like the Heritage grill; IMO, its way better looking than the stock one. If you disagree with me then you have no taste and you're stupid; LOL only kidding. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
LOL!! actually I am fairly stupid, can't argue with you there!
Old 02-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #146
Namrepus28

Drives: 1996 Camaro 3.8L V6
Thank god. An alternative for the ugly ass stock grill. I may be interested in the new Camaro after all.

(Sorry, just my opinion. I hate the stock grill. Ruins the whole look of the car for me.)
Namrepus28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:55 PM   #147
cab2g
love. my. car.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
the heritage grill looks AWESOME!!! I have to agree with the post above. I didn't like the stock grill, but I liked the rest of the car so much I forgot about how much I didn't initially like the grille. The heritage grill looks like it's going to be one of those "must have" accessories for me!
Old 02-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #148
Sack Rat 2SS

Drives: Silver SS/RS, Man 6
When I first saw the Dale Jr GM concept car with the heritage grille I knew immediately it was for me. I do like the factory grill fine but heritage better. Now, regarding the stainless bars referred to earlier I see them on pickups, suburbans, and all sorts of other cars. Better looking than most of the ones that come on some of the vehicles but very COMMON. Like Yogi Bera said, "when you come to a fork in the road, take it". Its great to have choices either way with the heritage grill, OR Not!! Thanks GM.
Sack Rat 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #149
SSRSLY
Lady Racer

Drives: 2012 GT500
Picked ours up today from the local Chevy house! WOOHOO

2014 Ford F150 Tremor
2012 Shelby GT500
SSRSLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:11 AM   #150
Sketti

Woot she is on the way

----- Original Message -----
To: David ***
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 4:41 AM
Subject: RE: Order *** Status 2900

Hello David,

Your order is in our shipping department and will be shipped out today.

Thank you
GmPartsDirect.com
When replying to emails please include all previous email correspondences so we can better assist you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 6:58 PM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Order *** Status

Why is my order still showing up as back ordered on your website (see below)? People have been getting their grills from dealers since last week. If you can't get my order filled this week cancel it and I will buy from someone who can get it to me.

Order Number: ***
Order Date: Jan 4, 2010
Customer Number: ***
Customer Name: David ****
Order Total: $237.99
Order Status: Back Ordered
Invoice Number: ****

Thanks, David

This electronic message transmission contains information from
www.GMPartsDirect.com may be confidential or privileged. The
information is intended solely for the recipient, and use by any
other party that is not authorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify us immediately by electronic mail
(customerservice@gmpartsdirect.com).
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Old 02-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #151
AG454
I am not "Fast & Furious"

Drives: 2010 Camaro LSX454 1LE
I ordered on Dec 13 at GMparts direct and am still waiting.
Don't wait up 'cause I'll be late, I'll be late
AG454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #152
Garrett
G-Man

Drives: 2ss Aqua Blue Mettalic
Sorry you are having trouble maybe search elsewhere I know they are out there.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #153
Sketti

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG383 View Post
I ordered on Dec 13 at GMparts direct and am still waiting.
Thats where I got mine. They better ship it today or I'm gonna go off. You need to keep on them!
Old 02-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #154
ElManny

Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketti View Post
Thats where I got mine. They better ship it today or I'm gonna go off. You need to keep on them!
thats why i went camaro scotty. i could have got it for the same price as gm parts direct at my local dealer but i went with him cause he guaranteed it a week earlier than my dealer and i should have it tomorrow. i need it asap so i can have it painted cyber grey and the middle section black to go with my street scene grille before i go on vacay
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote