Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Phastek Performance

Old 06-25-2018, 07:40 PM   #1583
Snowblind

Drives: '16 2SS / '05 SRT10 Ram / '65 bu
Streetspeed is local to me so I have watched a few of his vids before, he seems like a cool cat. The link below (don't know how to embed it) is his channel. He races EcoBeast in Mexico at minute 11:30 .....the ZR1 is Sick !!!

https://youtu.be/8-GHGhBZGyw
Old 06-25-2018, 07:41 PM   #1584
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph93lx View Post
You were bitching about steeda because it was hard to know exactly what they have done. You were the one talking about honesty. At the end looks like except me, robs550 on Mustang6g and a few others here on camaro6 and mustang6g very few disclosed ALL their mods including you. Not listing the aluminum driveshaft because it's heavier LOL. I list my aftermarket clutch even if it did not give me any gain compare to a good working order stock clutch and yes the aftermarket clutch is heavier LOL.

For the x pipe I just wanted to point out there is no hp gain, forgot about the .007- 0.01 e.t gain for the weight. Sometime I read so much b.... here that it make me forgot some obvious thing lol

You are the one who try to have the black mamba run against snow knowing he stand no chance.

At the end he beats that zr1 so ... we all know here that the zr1 even beeing manual on drag radial with a agressive driver is faster than any of us!!! I am not watching all his vid but yes the guys is excited but seem to me like a nice guys!!! He have a YouTube channel so is he giving a show... I guess we can say yes !!!! Nothing wrong about that. He is always nice and polite with the others. Give him a break lol.
grasping at straws here. Comparing my heavier than stock driveshaft to leaving out race fuel and gears is pretty weak sauce steph

yes im sure you never leave anything out...just like your boy on the youtube channel with his mustang that leaves out half his mods...that you are friends with...and race with. you would never condone or overlook such behavior...oh wait lol

why would I point him to a race to a slower Camaro? of course I want him to lose lol. you aren't making sense. And as black stated...he has no problem racing when he has the upper hand...so whats the problem? the 18 gt should be more than up for it right?

im sure you disclose everything down to the weight of the shit you took the day of the race man. when it comes to mod listing honesty you might as well be the abe Lincoln of drag racing. The fact that you talk about it so much, are obsessed with mod count and effectiveness...almost 100% convinces me you have things to hide and love to play the game.

Last edited by ULTRAZLS1; 06-25-2018 at 08:00 PM.
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:23 PM   #1585
Steph93lx

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
grasping at straws here. Comparing my heavier than stock driveshaft to leaving out race fuel and gears is pretty weak sauce steph

yes im sure you never leave anything out...just like your boy on the youtube channel with his mustang that leaves out half his mods...that you are friends with...and race with. you would never condone or overlook such behavior...oh wait lol

why would I point him to a race to a slower Camaro? of course I want him to lose lol. you aren't making sense. And as black stated...he has no problem racing when he has the upper hand...so whats the problem? the 18 gt should be more than up for it right?

im sure you disclose everything down to the weight of the shit you took the day of the race man. when it comes to mod listing honesty you might as well be the honest abe of drag racing. The fact that you talk about it so much, are obsessed with mod count and effectiveness...almost 100% convinces me you have things to hide and love to play the game.
In fact I have condone the lack of transparency but add that I have no control over that!
Because I have some friends that did not disclosed everything that's make me the same lol.
I have friends who are 100% honest and others well... they have other qualities lol.

You are the one who start it. At the end all you just prove is that you are not totally honest. I did Not!

The only thing I don't disclosed are my tuning tricks and strategies. Since you are not tuning your car maybe you don't know but there is too many hours involved in development to give that away. Ha for the rest I really don't care. I give all the others trick to people who want to hear it!

You are the one obsessed. Always comparing Camaro that have more mods against mustang with stock tb, intake etc. There always excuses. Mustang aftermarket is better, napierville and Atco are too fast bla bla bla. You suposely don't care about mph but once you got one that is excellent you put it in your sign and pm me to make me aware.

I will be happy to hear all your excuses when in a couples months snow eradicated your record cheer!

My own custom tune using Hp tuner, CAI, ARH 1" 7/8 LT headers and 3" off road x pipe connected to stock 2.5" axleback and active muffler, Etx18 battery. 3725 lbs raceweight

SOLD!!!! 2015 300A GT M6. Best with stock intake manifold N/A bolt-ons 11.074@123.64 mph* 1.525 60Ft,* -1056 DA . BEST MPH* 124.39 mph
Steph93lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:27 PM   #1586
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarFanBoy View Post
The race was over, it was 1/8th mile.
So the ZR1 did 7.77 at 99 MPH. That was thru a manual trans with a shit driver. The modded A10 GT did 7.63 at 93 MPH...you know what, I'm gonna round it off to 94 MPH since it was 93.95, lol!! And that means the ZR1 got "whooped"??
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:32 PM   #1587
ULTRAZLS1

Quote:
Because I have some friends that did not disclosed everything that's make me the same lol.
I have friends who are 100% honest and others well... they have other qualities lol.

You are the one who start it. At the end all you just prove that you are not totally honest. I did Not!

The only thing I don't disclosed are my tuning tricks and strategies. Since you are not tuning your car maybe you don't know but there is too many hours involved in development to give that away. Ha for the rest I really don't care. I give all the others trick to people who want to hear it!

You are the one obsessed. Always comparing Camaro that have more mods against mustang with stock tb, intake etc. There always excuses. Mustang aftermarket is better, napierville and Atco are too fast bla bla bla. You suposely don't care about mph but once you got one that is descent you put it in your sign and pm me to make me aware.

I will be happy to hear all your excuses when in a couples months snow eradicated your record cheer!
You aren’t honest. That’s pretty obvious

At least I’m not obsessed enough to troll mustang forums to correct people on mods and downplay them. You are a professional excuse maker lol

He just may surpass my record. And I would be happy for him. But you are pretty foolish if you don’t think I’ll be going faster this fall

Yeah having better DA and more parts available does nothing for performance. No wonder you love mod for mod argument lol. You’re too easy steph
Old 06-25-2018, 08:39 PM   #1588
Steph93lx

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT
Quote:
Not obsessed enough to troll mustang forums to correct people on mods and downplay them. You are a professional excuse maker lol

He just may surpass my record. And I would be happy for him. But you are pretty foolish if you don’t think I’ll be going faster this fall
You would be happy for him... right! I guess is your big honesty talking again. It's a chance he have a Camaro lol

I am sure you will be faster this fall with all your other new mods with a remote water pump, pullie, converter maybe? etc. Just don't forget to list it lol

My own custom tune using Hp tuner, CAI, ARH 1" 7/8 LT headers and 3" off road x pipe connected to stock 2.5" axleback and active muffler, Etx18 battery. 3725 lbs raceweight

SOLD!!!! 2015 300A GT M6. Best with stock intake manifold N/A bolt-ons 11.074@123.64 mph* 1.525 60Ft,* -1056 DA . BEST MPH* 124.39 mph
Steph93lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:48 PM   #1589
ULTRAZLS1

Quote:
You would be happy for him... right! I guess is your big honesty talking again. It's a chance he have a Camaro lol

I am sure you will be faster this fall with all your other new mods with a remote water pump, pullie, converter maybe? etc. Just don't forget to list it lol
We actually talk outside of the forum. You could say a friend of mine. So yes I wish him well.

Lol you’ve been watching. Possibly yes on everything besides the pump. Don’t think I’ll do that. But you never know.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:53 PM   #1590
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Drives: 2013 GB GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
So the ZR1 did 7.77 at 99 MPH. That was thru a manual trans with a shit driver. The modded A10 GT did 7.63 at 93 MPH...you know what, I'm gonna round it off to 94 MPH since it was 93.95, lol!! And that means the ZR1 got "whooped"??
It was a silly race by 2 guys who make their living or get their kicks making click bait youtube videos. They both know the Vette was in the worst possible situation being a stick, on street tires in a 1/8 mile race. You're putting to much thought into it.
FastCarFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:56 PM   #1591
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Quote:
We actually talk outside of the forum. You could say a friend of mine. So yes I wish him well.

Lol you’ve been watching. Possibly yes on everything besides the pump. Don’t think I’ll do that. But you never know.
Is a converter worth the $ on the A8? If it's only showing .1 gain I would do without unless you're gonna cam it.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:02 PM   #1592
ULTRAZLS1

Quote:
Is a converter worth the $ on the A8? If it's only showing .1 gain I would do without if the car is your daily.
Not a lot of setups similar to mine running them etc to know for sure. But yeah I’m expecting .1-2. In the beginning they weren’t working as well due to some tuning growing pains long story

I’ll be doing a pretty aggressive heads cam setup at some point so I’ll need it anyway eventually. But my goal is about 10.5 range with bolt ons before I move on. Gonna need the converter

Car is part time summer daily. Bout 6k a year. Most say the 4c drives fine and I’ve decided to try it
Old 06-25-2018, 09:11 PM   #1593
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Quote:
Not a lot of setups similar to mine running them etc to know for sure. But yeah I’m expecting .1-2. In the beginning they weren’t working as well due to some tuning growing pains long story

I’ll be doing a pretty aggressive heads cam setup at some point so I’ll need it anyway eventually. But my goal is about 10.5 range with bolt ons before I move on. Gonna need the converter

Car is part time summer daily. Bout 6k a year. Most say the 4c drives fine and I’ve decided to try it
you replied before i edited.

I run a 4c and put about 7k/yr on mine. The converter got old after a few yrs but I need it with the centri
Old 06-25-2018, 09:15 PM   #1594
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Quote:
It was a silly race by 2 guys who make their living or get their kicks making click bait youtube videos. They both know the Vette was in the worst possible situation being a stick, on street tires in a 1/8 mile race. You're putting to much thought into it.
Right. But obviously they have people actually believing this nonsense. Which was probably what they wanted to accomplish anyway. And they got people coming on here posting it. ANd I bet someone on M6G already posted it along with a comment like "WOW, these 18 GTs really are something man...". The problem is that these people post these videos, then try to play it off like they're "joking", yet all the while their intention is to get people to actually believe it. Meanwhile a max effort mid 11 in a modded A10 GT isn't even anything to be impressed with.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:31 PM   #1595
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Right. But obviously they have people actually believing this nonsense. Which was probably what they wanted to accomplish anyway. And they got people coming on here posting it. ANd I bet someone on M6G already posted it along with a comment like "WOW, these 18 GTs really are something man...". The problem is that these people post these videos, then try to play it off like they're "joking", yet all the while their intention is to get people to actually believe it. Meanwhile a max effort mid 11 in a modded A10 GT isn't even anything to be impressed with.
Ecobeast isn't really a max effort guy. He's got louvers and side scoops on his car.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:21 AM   #1596
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Corvette vs a Mustang GT...lol!!