Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 06-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #16101
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
I might end up removing the hash marks anyway. I'm on the fence if it's too much now that I have the Hex Vents, IDK? I would love to help you with the diffuser though!
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #16102
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS55 View Post
Put the wife to work and installed Hash Marks and side gills...Can't tell from the pictures but she lined them perfect!!
Love them, she did a Great Job

You know you got a keeper when this is happening!!
Looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
I might end up removing the hash marks anyway. I'm on the fence if it's too much now that I have the Hex Vents, IDK? I would love to help you with the diffuser though!
Aww don't remove the hash marks I think they look good with the Hex Vents.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:10 PM   #16103
CRTZL1
Banned

Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1
Yeah I second that! The hash marks are awesome and look great with the vents!! don't remove them!
I plan on doing the Hex vents as my winter mod, can't wait!

By help me with it, how would we accomplish this, I would love for you to help me....
Shit lets not kid here, really what I mean is , can I PAY YOU to do IT!!

I can ship it to ya or maybe we can meet up at one of the shows?
CRTZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:14 PM   #16104
CRTZL1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
Looks great!

Thanks Man!
Old 06-03-2013, 12:57 PM   #16105
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Quote:
Yeah I second that! The hash marks are awesome and look great with the vents!! don't remove them!
I plan on doing the Hex vents as my winter mod, can't wait!

By help me with it, how would we accomplish this, I would love for you to help me....
Shit lets not kid here, really what I mean is , can I PAY YOU to do IT!!

I can ship it to ya or maybe we can meet up at one of the shows?
No need to pay me, I'd be glad to do it for you! If you're in a hurry you can ship it to me, if not then we can get together at one of the events. Are you going to the Glen on the 29th?
Old 06-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #16106
Ron_Robinson1

Drives: A Static line to a pack tray & ZL1
Send a message via AIM to Ron_Robinson1
Quote:
No need to pay me, I'd be glad to do it for you! If you're in a hurry you can ship it to me, if not then we can get together at one of the events. Are you going to the Glen on the 29th?

Mike I still havent bought my tickets for this.. I guess I better order them.. I dont think Im taking laps, I Just like all the cars and getting the club together
SOLD-2011 SS M6: Blower, Cam, Alky, LTs.
Ron_Robinson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:59 PM   #16107
CRTZL1
Banned

Quote:
Unfortunately I can't because that's my last day of work before I go on vacation.

I plan on going to Dave's diner soon, so maybe there.. I'll let you know when I can a few days before hand and will see if you can make it.

About how long do you think it would take you to cut /do?

And if I can't pay you for it then I can at least get your hot dog and ice cream while at the diner!!
Old 06-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #16108
Wolfco13

Drives: 45th RS Vert, 50th SS Coupe
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
Looks great!

Aww don't remove the hash marks I think they look good with the Hex Vents.

I am still gnashing over doing mine.
I have decided to have the frames painted CFM. But I still think I need to get a Showstopper box or something for the wire harness first. I don't think there will be room for the drip pans, and I'm not sure I would use them if there is. I just did a better job of photoshopping them in yesterday to get me motivated.
Wadduya think? Comments on placement, please!
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #16109
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Robinson1 View Post
Mike I still havent bought my tickets for this.. I guess I better order them.. I dont think Im taking laps, I Just like all the cars and getting the club together
I hope to see you there!

Quote:
Unfortunately I can't because that's my last day of work before I go on vacation.

I plan on going to Dave's diner soon, so maybe there.. I'll let you know when I can a few days before hand and will see if you can make it.

About how long do you think it would take you to cut /do?

And if I can't pay you for it then I can at least get your hot dog and ice cream while at the diner!!
I'm in the Buffalo area so Dave's diner is a no go for me unless I get a project for work out that way! It will only take me a couple hours to do the mod. Maybe you can get it to one of the guys going to the Glen to hand off to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfco13 View Post

I am still gnashing over doing mine.
I have decided to have the frames painted CFM. But I still think I need to get a Showstopper box or something for the wire harness first. I don't think there will be room for the drip pans, and I'm not sure I would use them if there is. I just did a better job of photoshopping them in yesterday to get me motivated.
Wadduya think? Comments on placement, please!
They look absolutely killer in those positions!
Old 06-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #16110
Wolfco13

Drives: 45th RS Vert, 50th SS Coupe
Quote:
They look absolutely killer in those positions!
Thanks! Now if I can just get over paying $60 (+9.50 ship) for a small plastic box (somebody please tell me that it's more than just that) that I would like to have painted when I get it because it only comes in polished or flat black. They don't offer Carbon Flash Met as a standard paint color. .
I keep looking for a sponsors coupon code to make it palatable. I guess I'll sign up for their newsletter and see what's offered.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #16111
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Looks sick Wolf, when I bought my hex vents off a member they came with two different splash trays, the normal ones and ones for if you have a strut brace. The ones for the strut brace are very very skinny they might be able to fit. If you want I can give them to you and you can try them out so you don't have to buy that box. Just let me know.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #16112
CRTZL1
Banned

Quote:

I'm in the Buffalo area so Dave's diner is a no go for me unless I get a project for work out that way! It will only take me a couple hours to do the mod. Maybe you can get it to one of the guys going to the Glen to hand off to me.
Cool Mike I'll let ya know about passing it, to get to you at the Glen if not will do it eventually somehow..
Thanks man I appreciate it!!

Oh and a couple hours is a lot of your time , will have to think of an appropriate pay back.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:54 PM   #16113
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
listen to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Robinson1 View Post
Well you better order them soon,you only have until the 14th.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #16114
xxIRONWILLxx
7.5 mpg and loving it!

Drives: it like I stole it!
Hey crew! What's good? Liking these new mods I'm seeing. Anyone going to local shows near Cuse? Working too late to make the beach.