Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 06-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #169
Derbygirl

Drives: 2006 Blk Trailblazer SS
Just thought I would let you know that mine has been sitting in Kansas City since the 6/16 waiting to be trucked. It was built on 5/29.
Derbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #170
soverydeb

Drives: 2010 2LT Camaro Blk/Blk
Oh GIRL! I know you are dying KNOWING where it is and can't get your hands on it!
I visited Davis-Moore today, they are estimating Wednesday as the delivery day...can't wait!!!! But wait I must, as that is just an estimate.....darn...
soverydeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #171
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
mines yet to be built.... wth is with V8 orders moving so slowly? are there really that many ?
Old 06-20-2009, 11:31 PM   #172
acehole

Drives: mits lancer oz
ject you ordered in May..I ordered in Dec and just got mine a week ago...and to the rest of ya we gotta get togather when you all get your cars...It will be great to get all these camaros togather....
acehole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 11:44 PM   #173
Derbygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
mines yet to be built.... wth is with V8 orders moving so slowly? are there really that many ?
I ordered my v8 in January and it was built 5/29, and Im still waiting. The shipping is just soooo backed up. Mine has been sitting in KC since the 16th.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:47 PM   #174
Derbygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole View Post
ject you ordered in May..I ordered in Dec and just got mine a week ago...and to the rest of ya we gotta get togather when you all get your cars...It will be great to get all these camaros togather....
I would love that. I would love to see yours in person. I test drove a yellow V6 today in Wichita at Joe Self. Loved it!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:15 AM   #175
kkstill
Not just a boys' car! ;)

Drives: soon...2010 2LT RJT camaro
SuperchevyICM---what is the average length of time between when you have someone come in and order and the time you get an order number? I feel like I have been stalking my dealership, because noone seems as excited as I am!

Also, I stopped by Clay Center's dealership today and they have an SS sitting on the lot in RJT, which was absolutely gorgeous (even in the rain)! But then they applied the white racing stripes and I didn't care for it! I thought the bright white ruined the classy look of the metallic red color! I think the white stripes look the best on the brighter colors and the cyber gray stripes look better on the darker, richer colors! ...just my opinion!

Derbygirl--You should just drive to KC and pick up your car!!! How can you stand the anticipation?!!

soverydeb--hopefully, you get your car soon! its like being a kid and christmas day being estimated!!
kkstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #176
Derbygirl

kkstill - I asked if I could drive up to KC to get it but... NO they can't do that, so I think we might make a trip up there just to see it.... thats how desperate I am!! This is almost as bad as the 9th month of pregnancy!!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:39 AM   #177
acehole

Drives: mits lancer oz
if its at the railyard you wont be able to see it..hehe but i can....soon dear it will be there soon and it will be like a wonderful drug high you wont want to come off of
acehole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:01 AM   #178
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole View Post
I pre ordered way back in December. (12-5-08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbygirl View Post
I would love that. I would love to see yours in person. I test drove a yellow V6 today in Wichita at Joe Self. Loved it!!!
How'd you make that happen? I've tried test driving Davis-moore's and Joe Selfs and they both said no to me.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #179
soverydeb

Drives: 2010 2LT Camaro Blk/Blk
there isn't one to test drive at Davis-Moore...been sold!
soverydeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #180
bub

Drives: '17 1SS 1LE & '15 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkstill View Post

Also, I stopped by Clay Center's dealership today and they have an SS sitting on the lot in RJT, which was absolutely gorgeous (even in the rain)! But then they applied the white racing stripes and I didn't care for it! I thought the bright white ruined the classy look of the metallic red color! I think the white stripes look the best on the brighter colors and the cyber gray stripes look better on the darker, richer colors! ...just my opinion!
Here's the one in Clay Center...

http://www.greenteamcars.com/VehicleDetails/436538663
bub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #181
bub

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkstill View Post
SuperchevyICM---what is the average length of time between when you have someone come in and order and the time you get an order number? I feel like I have been stalking my dealership, because noone seems as excited as I am!
Marvin had me my order number within a day.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #182
bub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChevyICM View Post
Right now just the Silver one as we are getting ready to phase it out of demo service. The Blue one will be in Service until we get a replacement for it in about 3-4 weeks. It has been VERY popular and we have taken 9 orders in the last week and a half off of it.
...I'm one of the 9...still trying to convince myself I don't "need" the SS (currently 2LT).

To the OP, I believe that it has white stripes, not silver.

Tags
kansas, kansas city, wichita