Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 07-30-2010, 07:01 PM   #169
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
I talked with Stephen about two hours ago. He said he'd just got off the phone and that they were still on line to ship out on the PM pickup. I didn't hear anything from UPS tracking so....

Just passing along what I know guys. Trying to help everyone who was wanting info.

Thanks all!,
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #170
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
I called Nick today but no there. I hope I get mine soon as I was one of the first to order and my order was in his hands, 3 months ago.As long as the quality is there I don't mind them not rushing, I do know back in June these were put off for a hot run of something else.
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #171
bluedevil02

Drives: 2LT/RS
argh the wait is killing me lol....
bluedevil02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:54 AM   #172
camarowa

Drives: 2013 SVT Raptor, sold 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
I talked with Stephen about two hours ago. He said he'd just got off the phone and that they were still on line to ship out on the PM pickup. I didn't hear anything from UPS tracking so....

Just passing along what I know guys. Trying to help everyone who was wanting info.

Thanks all!,
Ivan

Awaiting pm/email with ups tracking #. Thanks for the update Ivan.
- Blacked-Out Bowties & RS Emblems, Front bowtie delete
- Full Dynamat Extreme Trunk Coverage
- Tinted side markers
- Interior DSV Customs Leather Upgrades
- Airaid CAI V2
- Forgestar F14 Gunmetal 20x9, 20x11
- Doug Thorley Shorties
camarowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:22 AM   #173
bluedevil02

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarowa View Post
Awaiting pm/email with ups tracking #. Thanks for the update Ivan.
really can't wait to install em...
Old 08-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #174
Merritt
Merritt

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro
I just spoke with Nick at Doug Thorley, and he said they should ship out at the end of the week.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:35 PM   #175
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merritt View Post
I just spoke with Nick at Doug Thorley, and he said they should ship out at the end of the week.
I spoke to an older gentleman today who answered Nicks phone. He said about the same,at the coaters and back by the end of the week and ready to ship then or next week or the next? They now say they overwhelmed the coater with to much work!!
Old 08-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #176
camarowa

Drives: 2013 SVT Raptor, sold 2010 Camaro
Originally Posted by Merritt

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbee View Post
I spoke to an older gentleman today who answered Nicks phone. He said about the same,at the coaters and back by the end of the week and ready to ship then or next week or the next? They now say they overwhelmed the coater with to much work!!
Nice break down of communication at DTH/Stephen/Ivan. Clarity would go a long way.
- Blacked-Out Bowties & RS Emblems, Front bowtie delete
- Full Dynamat Extreme Trunk Coverage
- Tinted side markers
- Interior DSV Customs Leather Upgrades
- Airaid CAI V2
- Forgestar F14 Gunmetal 20x9, 20x11
- Doug Thorley Shorties
camarowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #177
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarowa View Post
Originally Posted by Merritt

Nice break down of communication at DTH/Stephen/Ivan. Clarity would go a long way.
I can only give you what I know....it doesn't help to speculate for me at all. If I know something or was told by a trusty source, then I'll pass it along.

I'll continue to give you all what I know, but I don't work there at the production facility (or for DTH for that matter) so I cannot tell you what I don't know or see with my own eyes guys.

I've always been happy to field calls for this product since Ive been working with Stephen and DT but again, these are the first full production run and like I've said, they won't ship em until they are ready and 100% perfect.

If I can help with anything, just give me a call, email, text, PM, carrier pigeon, smoke signal, etc...I'll continue to do my best for you all.

Thanks,
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Old 08-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #178
hotty toddy
Hellll yes! Damnnn right!

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT
I think most of us that ordered from the second batch are just excited about getting them. Maybe a little too excited. I've heard nothing but good things about these headers and I've been chomping at the bit since the first batch was released. I'm just ready for a definite shipping date.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:39 PM   #179
bluedevil02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
I can only give you what I know....it doesn't help to speculate for me at all. If I know something or was told by a trusty source, then I'll pass it along.

I'll continue to give you all what I know, but I don't work there at the production facility (or for DTH for that matter) so I cannot tell you what I don't know or see with my own eyes guys.

I've always been happy to field calls for this product since Ive been working with Stephen and DT but again, these are the first full production run and like I've said, they won't ship em until they are ready and 100% perfect.

If I can help with anything, just give me a call, email, text, PM, carrier pigeon, smoke signal, etc...I'll continue to do my best for you all.

Thanks,
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Thanks for the info u do provide us with...I'd rather wait the wait than receive a crap quality product, i'm sure it'll be worth the wait when we get our tracking info soon guys
Old 08-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #180
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

You guys are great, that's a huge part of why I do help the best I can!

You guys have my number...

Respectfully as always!,
Ivan
Old 08-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #181
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

I spoke with Nick today, they are at the platers, been there 1-1/2 weeks or so and has had a truck in there daily picking up different headers and things. He just wasn't sure when all of ours would be picked but probably by the end of the week to ship about next week early but dont quote me to exact time as he wasn't confirming .He said everyone has been calling.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #182
bluedevil02

lets see some tracking numbers this week DT