Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-08-2009, 02:05 PM   #183
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
From the reading of the OP it seems sooner rather than later. I'm gonna venture to say summer early fall. Possibly with white or instead of?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #184
transparent

Drives: 2001 Camaro Z28 447RWHP 460TQ
Thank You

You guys are great. Super fast response. I guess I will just have to wait and see. As of now I am not going to cancel my order, and just wait. I just love that green, or I should say green in general, any green the General chooses would be fine with me. If there are any updates on this please let me know. I have waited this long for the new camaro so if I have to wait a few months longer I would be willing to do that. You know spending 35K, is not something I do often, so to wait for exactly what I want would not bother me. Thanks again
transparent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #185
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by transparent View Post
You guys are great. Super fast response. I guess I will just have to wait and see. As of now I am not going to cancel my order, and just wait. I just love that green, or I should say green in general, any green the General chooses would be fine with me. If there are any updates on this please let me know. I have waited this long for the new camaro so if I have to wait a few months longer I would be willing to do that. You know spending 35K, is not something I do often, so to wait for exactly what I want would not bother me. Thanks again
If you are really interested in the green but will not cancel your black car, may I offer a suggestion? When the black car arrives and is cleaned up, ask the dealer how much he will give you to walk away from the car. This occurred to a friend of mine when trucks were really hot. The truck arrived and they offered him $2,500 not to take it. He took the deal but had to wait a few months before the new one arrived.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:45 PM   #186
transparent

That would be great, to get some money to walk away, but by the way its been going so far, I would be lucky to get my deposit back from these folks. So this green may be in place of white..? Is white on constarint or just not available at all..?
Old 04-08-2009, 02:47 PM   #187
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by transparent View Post
That would be great, to get some money to walk away, but by the way its been going so far, I would be lucky to get my deposit back from these folks. So this green may be in place of white..? Is white on constarint or just not available at all..?
White is not available at all right now.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:00 PM   #188
transparent

Thanks Hylton. Appreciate the quick replys
Old 04-08-2009, 03:08 PM   #189
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
I'm blind to greens other than those that I have an affinity for. does that count scott? .........
How's Army green? I guess it's good they went to sandy tan

lib·er·ty
/ˈlibərdē/
noun
the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #190
Emjay
Camaro Obsessed

Drives: 1973 z28 1989 iroc 1995 z28
Send a message via AIM to Emjay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukeboy01 View Post

24.photobucket.com/albums/pp326/Dukeboy34855/X06SV_CT025.jpg[/IMG]

I like Synergy Green better than the green in the photoshopped Camaro, but I like it a little less than Frost Green.
I will really need to see it in person.
The green photoshopped looks like the Hot wheels color changes camaro LOLOLOL

1989IROCZ1995Z28
Camaro Girl
Emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:18 PM   #191
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
synergy green =
Old 04-09-2009, 11:29 PM   #192
Camaro Lives On
Force RECON

Drives: 2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Send a message via AIM to Camaro Lives On
I actually think I may have seen a Synergy Green Tahoe a few days ago. I'm pretty sure it was a custom paint job. It was at a gas station. When it was sitting under the canopy, it look a lot like this:

but once it hit the full on sunlight, it looked like this:

At one point a bit of clouds hit as it was pulling out of the station onto the road, it looked like a mix of this:

and this:

Any of that make any sense?

I'm about 90% sure this was Synergy Green. It was a very nice color, but if this really was Synergy Green that I saw... it is a little bit too loud for the Camaro, IMO.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #193
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
yo0o0o0o0o....those phote shops look so freakin good im begining to believe you did the original abm pics that you chopped those greens from...cuz the abm in those originals looked nothing like abm looked on the hhr i seen in person...either way your like the photoshop god!
Old 04-11-2009, 03:38 AM   #194
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Hey people, I found a video on youtube that showed a poster of the different Camaro colors. In the backround, while two GM men are talking about the interior you can see it. The thing is, this poster didn't just show the 10 colors we all know, it had an eleventh...and that color was GREEN!!! It's not going to give you the best look, but it's still something I've never seen before. If this link doesn't work, type in the title of the video...it was,

The interior of the 2010 chevy camaro

The thumbnail show two men standing by a Silver Ice Metallic Camaro on the passenger side. It lasts 2:20, but the first decent look of the poster comes in at 1:21. Here's the link.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX2G2rXO5Xw
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:32 AM   #195
authenticnikes

Drives: Camaro
great eyes! Yep it looks like Gm is indeed going to offer the camaro in synergy green
authenticnikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:44 AM   #196
manimsoblack

Drives: 04 Pontiac Grand Am, 08 Ninja 650r
Quote:
Originally Posted by SScattergunSS View Post
Hey people, I found a video on youtube that showed a poster of the different Camaro colors. In the backround, while two GM men are talking about the interior you can see it. The thing is, this poster didn't just show the 10 colors we all know, it had an eleventh...and that color was GREEN!!! It's not going to give you the best look, but it's still something I've never seen before. If this link doesn't work, type in the title of the video...it was,

The interior of the 2010 chevy camaro

The thumbnail show two men standing by a Silver Ice Metallic Camaro on the passenger side. It lasts 2:20, but the first decent look of the poster comes in at 1:21. Here's the link.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX2G2rXO5Xw
Nice find.
manimsoblack is offline   Reply With Quote