Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-08-2019, 06:31 AM   #183
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
No google search here Bubba. I got that information right on here in the L99/LS3 V8 forums. Man, you are really retarded.

Don't you have to go back to the garage and do another cam install to keep up with those stock 6th gens at the track?
Your losing every exchange now little buddy. How does it feel to argue with so many people at the same time and look like a complete idiot doing so. You have insulted alot of good members here but made yourself look like a moron in the process. Your wrong with every post now...you know so little but post so much. Do us all us favour and just get lost. You failed...again.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 06:36 AM   #184
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis SS View Post
Your just spinning your wheels with this clown which is something he can’t even do in his little Fart-rari sounding V6
Haha....I have a few friends with v6 Camaros....a few Gt and Shelby Mustangs....Challenger SRT 8s. We yap all the time..its all in fun because in reality we are all just guys enjoying whatever car we chose. But this poundoff is off the charts. And him saying his car sounds like a Ferrari could the most idiotic post I have ever read....
Old 06-08-2019, 07:17 AM   #185
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Your losing every exchange now little buddy. How does it feel to argue with so many people at the same time and look like a complete idiot doing so. You have insulted alot of good members here but made yourself look like a moron in the process. Your wrong with every post now...you know so little but post so much. Do us all us favour and just get lost. You failed...again.
Aw, am I hurting your little girlie man feelings?

A lot of good members? Well, there were a lot of good members on the V6 forum that a lot of V8 guys like you chased off this site with your stupid anti V6 comments.

I give you a little taste of your own medicine and now every V8 owner with a weak ego gets all butt hurt about it. lol!

Where's the time slip Mr. queen demon?
gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 07:24 AM   #186
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Haha....I have a few friends with v6 Camaros....a few Gt and Shelby Mustangs....Challenger SRT 8s. We yap all the time..its all in fun because in reality we are all just guys enjoying whatever car we chose. But this poundoff is off the charts. And him saying his car sounds like a Ferrari could the most idiotic post I have ever read....
I hurt your feelings. Aw, I'm sorry about that.

The V6 sounds more like a Ferrari than the lifter popping ricer farting L99 when in 4cyl AFM mode.

Yes, the V6 sounds like a little Ferrari at high rpms.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:31 AM   #187
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Aw, am I hurting your little girlie man feelings?

A lot of good members? Well, there were a lot of good members on the V6 forum that a lot of V8 guys like you chased off this site with your stupid anti V6 comments.

I give you a little taste of your own medicine and now every V8 owner with a weak ego gets all butt hurt about it. lol!

Where's the time slip Mr. queen demon?
Oh the timeslip? In my glovebox. Didn't you post you only race for pinks? That's hardcore for a wannabe pretender. Your a badass cruising around looking for races only for pinks. Hey kid ...race your moms mini van for pinks . Hardcore bud..keep wishing . Post up a pic of that tub GTA so I know you own at least one car.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:33 AM   #188
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:

The V6 sounds more like a Ferrari than the lifter popping ricer farting L99 when in 4cyl AFM mode.

Stop Stop stop....here's the proof right here....stick a fork in him folks Dingos done.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:42 AM   #189
Venomcustom
Hard to want.

Drives: 2020 red hot 1SS 1LE
Quote:

This thread is beyond entertaining. Our club has 150+ Camaro owners and many V6’s. many are modded. Not one sounds like a Ferrari.
Venomcustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 07:50 AM   #190
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Oh the timeslip? In my glovebox. Didn't you post you only race for pinks? That's hardcore for a wannabe pretender. Your a badass cruising around looking for races only for pinks. Hey kid ...race your moms mini van for pinks . Hardcore bud..keep wishing . Post up a pic of that tub GTA so I know you own at least one car.
Post the time slip. I'm still waiting....

I wouldn't be refering to my GTA as a tub coming from a guy who drives a 4100+ lb "sports car" at the track.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:55 AM   #191
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Post the time slip. I'm still waiting....

I wouldn't be refering to my GTA as a tub coming from a guy who drives a 4100+ lb "sports car" at the track.
Keep waiting....call me out for pinks...do it. 4100lbs and sports car again show your dumb..."Hey Google what's a 2011 Camaro ss weight? Priceless.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:58 AM   #192
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomcustom View Post
This thread is beyond entertaining. Our club has 150+ Camaro owners and many V6’s. many are modded. Not one sounds like a Ferrari.
It sounds like a little Ferrari at high revs. Like an older 308 GTS. Think Magnum P.I. I love it! Brrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:11 AM   #193
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Here's a respected v6 guy right here Dingo what now. He knows what he is talking about. Maybe you can join his club..sorry Venom that was just a joke.
Personal interpretation of what a car sounds like can be different for different people. Just because he doesn't think so doesn't mean it's that way for me. Personally, I think a lot of modded V6's sound worse than stock, but thats just me.

Post the time slip speed queen racer. Still waiting...
Old 06-08-2019, 08:12 AM   #194
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Personal interpretation of what a car sounds can be different for different people. Just because he doesn't think so doesn't mean it's that way for me. Personally, I think a lot of modded V6's sound worse than stock, but thats just me.

Still waiting for you to call me out for pinks.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:14 AM   #195
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Still waiting for you to call me out for pinks.
Post the time slip. Still waiting....
Old 06-08-2019, 08:18 AM   #196
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Personal interpretation of what a car sounds like can be different for different people. Just because he doesn't think so doesn't mean it's that way for me. Personally, I think a lot of modded V6's sound worse than stock, but thats just me.

But a stock one sounds like a 308 says nobody...but you. Time slips are in my race topic threads. Don't go there tho....pretenders aren't allowed. Still waiting for my call out.